BY 3M

Hang it all and save the wall with the command hook. In a sophisticated brushed nickel finish, this command hook comes with two super strong adhesive strips that hold tightly to painted surfaces, wood and tile without causing surface damage. Hang mirrors, decorations, artwork and photos up to 5 lbs. Then easily remove the wall hook leaving no holes, marks, sticky residue or stains. Reuse it by simply applying a new adhesive strip. see more...

Brianna B.
So far, my roommate and I have not had any issues at all with these. They are on our cement wall and we use them in our dorm to hold up our towels and hand towel so they're out of the way. They don't look bad, and they work just like they are supposed to. Even though the price is a little high, find them on sale, and you're good to go.
Wayne B.
This product works on most walls, but the weight limits are over exaggerated. I had a one pound mirror rip this command strip off the wall and the strip claimed to be able to hold up to 3 pounds. Other than that it should be ok
Kathy E.
These things work well; mostly. You have to press hard, to get them to stay and even harder to get them to stick to textured walls. I think the tabs break off too easily, when trying to remove them. I did have some paint come off, once. Overall, I think they are a good product.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
I love using the 3M Company 3M Command Damage-Free Hanging Hook 2-Pack - White these save from making nail.holes in the walls and removes easily.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
These work very well I've never used them before until now and I like them. It holds all my things up