3M Commercial Office Supply Di uploaded by Angela L.3M Commercial Office Supply Di uploaded by Serina P.

BY 3M

Liquid Sands by OPI Do It Like a Pro! Stay the Night Shade Nail Lacquer 2 Textured Matte Finish Infused with Reflective Glints of Light 3 Limited Edition Selected by Mariah Carey Dries to a textured matte finish infused with reflective glints of light. Apply base coats and two coats of color. Do not use top coat. Got It? Now Keep It! br Stay flawlessly polished by touching up as needed with OPI Nail Lacquer. 818-759-2400 see more...

• The color of this polish looks beautiful. As a "sand" pro...1 Answers
3M Commercial Office Supply Di
  • "The texture of the polish makes the light reflect making your nails look awesome." in 2 reviews
  • "OPI has always been one of my favorite brands of nail polish and they didn't disappoint with this nail polish either!" in 1 review
  • "its way easier to use this than to put a base coat of a solid color and put a sparkle on top because its a full out sparkle plus it gives a cute texture to your nails." in 1 review
  • "Opi is a very pretty brand and it always lasts for quite a long time on your nails." in 1 review
  • "I tried the liquid sand and wasn't a big fan because it was really hard to get a professional look due to the texture." in 1 review
Julia F.
Wooster, OH
I looked up this product just so I could write a review. I absolutely LOVE the liquid sand collection from OPI. It looks amazing and is different then most nail polishes because it is a textured polish. The texture of the polish makes the light reflect making your nails look awesome. This polish also last a very long time which is great. The only con is that is is kind of hard to get off (no harder than gel or acrylic nails). It is also a little pricey, but definitely worth it. Can't say enough good things about this polish.
Katherine R.
Laurinburg, NC
I got this polish at T.J. Maxx on clearance for $3.50, so I knew it wasn't going to be the best stuff, but I was really disappointed by this polish. The color was much darker in the bottle, and turned out more of a deep purple with the little red sparkles, and I don't mind the feel of the texture, but I mind how it looks! It kinds looks like a weird disease to be honest, does not look stylish or nice, more like kids nail polish. I usually really like OPI, but I will be throwing this bottle away.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I love this liquid sand line! My nails look like they are covered in diamonds! YES! Actually, they feel like they are covered in diamonds as well, not a bad thing! I intend to buy it in several more colors! I have always liked the OPI brand and I loved their crackle polish when it first came out too!
Kendra L.
Liquid sand is definitely my favorite sparkly nail polish. its way easier to use this than to put a base coat of a solid color and put a sparkle on top because its a full out sparkle plus it gives a cute texture to your nails. my favorite are gold silver turquoise and coral
Brianna M.
Chino, CA
Very deep purple I love this color for my throw off nail ! Well depending what color the other is most the time you need to apply millions coats with nail polish with glitter but not this one this one with two your nails are glittery and a beautiful deep purple
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
OPI is the very best in nail lacquer. A large variety of colors shades. This limited edition color is hot!! I got so many compliments when I wore it. Definetly will try the other limited edition colors by OPI.
Saleen G.
New Lenox, IL
I tried the liquid sand and wasn't a big fan because it was really hard to get a professional look due to the texture. It did last a long time. In general I am a big fan of opi
Alexandria A.
Mesa, AZ
Love love love! I have like three if this color. Such a pretty matte black with pink glitter. I love the matte finish that's a little rough like sand paper. Kinda 90s grunge.
Eryka A.
Arlington, VA
OPI has always been one of my favorite brands of nail polish and they didn't disappoint with this nail polish either! It's a great color and goes on well!
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Liquid sand feels so cool on your nails. I was expecting it to maybe clump up, but it goes on smooth and the texture feels awesome. Love this color, too!
Sabrina J.
APO, AE
The color of this polish looks beautiful. As a "sand" product does it have good staying power or does it chip easier?