BY 3M #77 in Nail Clippers

0 Selling Unit: Pack Type: Hooks Features: No more nail holes, cracked plaster, or sticky residue. Command Picture Hanging Strips make decorating quick and easy. One click tells you Picture Hanging Strips are locked in and holding tight. Best of all, when you are ready to take down or move your pictures, they come off cleanly with no nail holes, cracked plaster, or sticky residue. Command Picture Hanging Strips come in three sizes: Small strips hold most 8x10 inch frames, medium strips hold most 18x24 inch frames, and large strips hold most 24x36 inch frames. Also available are Command Frame Stabilizer Strips which keep picture frames level even if hung by nails. Damage-free hanging No nail holes Holds strongly Removes cleanly Picture locks in place Finish: White Size: Dimensions: 6.75" x 0.81" x 3.88" Weight: 0.05 lb. see more...

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Every time I go to buy these it is always instant buyers remorse. They are sooo expensive. Yet I buy the competitors and they are garbage. I have to say nothing holds up or works as well as these bad boys.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
We actually use these OUTSIDE to hang out Christmas lights around our door and they work better than the actual outdoor command strips! It definitely is better to spend the few dollars on the command strips that are easy to apply and remove each year than constantly put holes with nails into your home!
Eliza B.
I keep these with me by the box full every school year. It works perfectly for hanging up pictures in my dorm room. All of the Command strip products work amazingly. I only had one small paint chip peel off of my dorm room wall, but that is only because I was pulling too quickly and the entire adhesive was not separated.
Kayla W.
I'm currently a college student and in college you're not allowed to poke holes in the wall. So using command clips are super useful in dorms. I use this clip for everything and I mean EVERYTHING. I would buy more and suggest people who are in college to purchase them as well.
Andrea D.
Bloomingdale, IL
These are great. I've been using for the past few years. Typically, the adhesive does not ruin paint when removed... but I did have a chunk of paint ripped off at my old apartment.
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
I've used these to hang many things in my house and they always hold up! It will even hold up very small picture frames!
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
These are fabulous! I've hung many things with this and have never had a problem. This is a great thing to have.
Alyssa M.
Hang well, but you have to make sure the wall is clean before or your heavier objects may come crashing down.
cali v.
Just got an assortment of these products. they are great for hanging things without holes and marking walls