BY 3M

Command strp med mounting strips see more...

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Kristy S.
West Haven
Very easy to put together. I bought them for a wall mirror I wanted to put in my dorm room and all the mirror needed was three strips, they hold a lot of weight! Price was a little on the higher end, but worth it because they work and don’t damage the wall. Would recommend overall!
Amber S.
Summerville
I love these!! I hang everything with them... They come off without damaging the walls and no nail holes!
Samantha O.
Beausejour, MO
Used a pack similar to these when we moved into our new apartment. We decided to use command strips because they advertised damage free hanging..
I followed the instructions to hang up some picture frames, everything went well.
A month after hanging the frames I wanted to move them. I was very careful in pulling the strip tab in the right direction and it pulled paint and the top layer of the drywall off!
‘Damage free hanging’ is a crock.