Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Do you have issues taking them down? I always get my fingers "Slapped" by it when I try to remove the tape from the wall?
Kailey B.
Kailey B.
July 27, 2014, 12:35 p.m.
That has happened to me a lot. Now I usually try to hold down one end while I pull it off so that it doesn't snap back.
July 2, 2013, 6:28 p.m.
Like straight down
July 2, 2013, 6:28 p.m.
Hahah yes i have and sometimes the tape doesn't come off but you have to pull it at like a really sharp angle and then its fine
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
June 4, 2013, 11:36 a.m.
I have had my dry wall rip during removal but I haven't been slapped
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
May 31, 2013, 12:50 a.m.
Nope not yet
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
May 24, 2013, 7:52 p.m.
This use to happen to me all the time. Then, I figured out, if you actually hold it from the bottom and super slowly remove it, you won't have that problem! :)
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
March 18, 2013, 10:49 a.m.
I have never had any issues when taking them down, that is one of the things I love about these things!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
March 7, 2013, 8:06 a.m.
I have never had this issue. If you take the top piece off first, it should not snap you.
Candice H.
Candice H.
Feb. 14, 2013, 3:54 a.m.
Lol I've had that happen once but it's still worth it for the no holes and the great durability they have
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Feb. 11, 2013, 6:45 p.m.
I've never had an issues with this!
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Jan. 15, 2013, 5:40 a.m.
Never had this problem but most have been the two pieces
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Jan. 13, 2013, 12:23 p.m.
Sometimes, yes. However, some Command hooks are actually 2 pieces. Push up on the actual hook part, and it might come off, but leave the piece that's stuck on the wall. Then you can remove the last part by pulling, and hopefully not smacking your fingers!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Jan. 6, 2013, 3:13 p.m.
No. I have never had an issue taking them down.

Join Now