Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Do you have issues taking them down? I always get my fingers "Slapped" by it when I try to remove the tape from the wall?

Kailey B.
Kailey B.
Carmi, IL
3 years, 9 months ago
That has happened to me a lot. Now I usually try to hold down one end while I pull it off so that it doesn't snap back.
Dover, NH
4 years, 9 months ago
Like straight down
Dover, NH
4 years, 9 months ago
Hahah yes i have and sometimes the tape doesn't come off but you have to pull it at like a really sharp angle and then its fine
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
4 years, 10 months ago
I have had my dry wall rip during removal but I haven't been slapped
Vanessa P.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Saginaw, MI
4 years, 11 months ago
This use to happen to me all the time. Then, I figured out, if you actually hold it from the bottom and super slowly remove it, you won't have that problem! :)
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
I have never had any issues when taking them down, that is one of the things I love about these things!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I have never had this issue. If you take the top piece off first, it should not snap you.
Candice H.
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
5 years, 2 months ago
Lol I've had that happen once but it's still worth it for the no holes and the great durability they have
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
5 years, 2 months ago
I've never had an issues with this!