3M Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging Hook Set uploaded by Margie C.3M Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging Hook Set uploaded by Erin M.3M Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging Hook Set uploaded by Xenia A.

BY COMMAND STRIPS #10 in Tape

Command Strips™ - Designer Value Pack. Holds Strongly Removes Cleanly. Designer 2 small hooks, 2 small strips. Designer 2 medium hooks, 2 small strips. No surface damage. Important: Follow instructions carefully! Save Instructions for clean removal in the future! Limited Warranty : This 3M product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. If this product is defective, your exclusive remedy shall be, at 3M s option, replacement of the pro.

• Are these good in college dorms?4 Answers
  • Can you use these hooks to hang other things up?3 Answers
  • What are some creative ways you've used Command Strip hoo...18 Answers
3M Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging Hook Set
  • "They did not stick to the walls in my dorm room at all…and that's what they're supposed to be mostly used for!" in 8 reviews
  • "these work great on flat walls or walls without any bumps in my case i live on military base and the walls here have the bumpy paint and it can fall of everyonce in a while but these are perfect on the doors by the kitchen when youre trying to hang up mits" in 7 reviews
  • "Very easy to use, very strong, wouldn't damage wall and once i removed it from the wall no residue was left on the wall" in 5 reviews
Margie C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Almost every single time I've tried to use command strips to hang wall art, removing the command strips ALWAYS pulls paint off the wall. It's so frustrating as I've had to try to replace the paint or lose some of my security deposit. I'm extremely annoyed.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Emily M.
Gillett, WI
I use my command hooks mostly in the Christmas time of the year. I hook my garland up around doorways and on the stairs and it stays there till I take them down. But so far I have left them there for a couple years so far and still holds every year when I put decorations up.
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Command strips are the best things since sliced bread! Great quality. Kind of expensive, but way better than poking a hole in your wall! They WILL rip wallpaper if you are not careful with weights.
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
Bought these for my shower curtain pole, i did not like them because they would constantly fall off but we do think that the moisture of the restroom factored into that. Would recommend them, but not for use in the restroom.
Rain K.
Iowa City, IA
I do a lot of DIY stuff and home decoration during my spare time. With help from this, I was able to finish many of my projects. It says what it claims to be. It's easy to use and also easy to remove as well. I've been using these since my college years when I used to live in dorms and apartments. I removed numbers of these whenever I moved out, and it was very easy to remove them. They did not stain or scratch walls at all.
Sydney C.
I cant tell you how often I used these in my dorm when I was in college. We werent allowed to make any holes in the wall so these were perfect! I used them for everything from hanging keys, to towels, to pictures, to purses, etc. They made organizing things in a small space so easy. However, be aware they do sometimes leave a mark on the wall and remove the paint sometimes even though they are not supposed to.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
Not only are these things perfect if you are living in an apartment, but theses are also good to use in kids rooms (seeing as things are constantly changing for kids). I love them because you don't have to worry about nails and hammers. They are super easy to use and super easy to remove!!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Decorator Expert Level 4
I live in a two bedroom apartment with hubby and kids and I am limited on storage space. I use these in the bathroom for towels and use these for bags under the sink. I use them for pictures.   They are affordable I usually buy them at Meijers or Wallmart anywhere really.  I recommend them to any parent
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
These are the bomb! They are so strong and I use them in my office since it has concrete walls and I got to say that they are amazing!! They are a little pricy but they are definitely worth the expense.
Ashanka K.
Columbus, IN
What are some creative ways you've used Command Strip hooks? In my apartment, I have one as a curtain hook when I move them aside during the day!
Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
I am starting college in the fall and i was wondering if these tear up the wall any, and if not then can i use them in a dorm room?
Kelly Y.
Paducah, KY
What color do you this is most useful?
Abi S.
What is the weight limit of this product?
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they really work?? Do they work on all finishes?