BY 3M #3 in Tape

• Who thinks this product is easy to use and affordable?10 Answers
  • Does any one have trouble with paint coming off the wall ...7 Answers
  • How much do these cost?5 Answers
3M Command Strips
  • "This way you can hang things up without having to worry about marking the walls and having to pay at the end of the semester for it " in 66 reviews
  • "I also had a ton of bags that I wasn't using so I though I would buy these as an alternative to putting nails in the wall or tacks and they work great." in 59 reviews
  • "I am in a rental house right now and needed some curtains put up but didn't want to put holes in the walls, a couple command strips, an Ikea curtain rod, curtains, and I had an easy way to put up curtains!" in 50 reviews
  • "your surface must be smooth - one of the walls in my apartment is cinder block (it's a modern accent wall) and it's got a rough bumpy texture and these simply don't stick very well." in 40 reviews
  • "Perfect for decorating dorms.. holds different weight limits making them great for anything from hanging coats to picture frames. " in 38 reviews
Pam T.
Harrisburg
Best things ever!!!  I've gone 3M command strip crazy!  Our home partially burned last year so after renovating, I have these in every size, every color.  Hung my curtains with them.  Used 2 to hang a 2 step ladder in the garage.  I use them to hang jewelry on!  Don't like where it is, pull the tab and put it somewhere else.  I love the silver ones.  They look so elegant to hang your coat when coming in.  And omg, my pantry,  Everything that is possible to hang, It's hung by using 3M Strips.  No more spackling nail holes!!
Riley S.
These things must utilize black magic because its crazy how well these work. I've used these hooks for everything from hanging up decorations, to towels, to frames, and bunch of other things. These are my go to when I need to hang anything up because I know nothing is going to fall off the wall.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
These little boogers can be destructive. I used them to hang up stuff in my room and it ripped the paint right off. You have to watch where you place them. I tried to use them again to hang up curtains. ( I sat the rod in them across the window) and it worked out great! It’s been almost 3 years and they haven’t budged. For that reason, I’m giving them 4 stars. You just have to pick and choose where you put them.. and make sure whatever you’re hanging is lightweight. I hung sheer curtains. It’s a nice alternative and it’s cheap.. I would only recommend these if you’re using them somewhere permanently. Removing them could be a disaster.
Joanna P.
CDA
These are so great because you no longer have to commit to one spot for a picture to hang and you don’t have to fill nail holes or deal with any of that. The one thing I would recommend is that you follow the instructions on removal, otherwise you could pull off a tiny piece of paint, but if you follow the instructions they work amazingly!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
These command strips are a life saver. I have lived in numerous apartments and a lot of them don't want you to put nails in because they don't want holes in the wall so these were the answer I needed. They apply so easy and fast and they really do hold up numerous things no matter weight or size. The removal is so easy and flawless it's like they were not even there. I love these command strips!!
Patti J.
Westborough
Not in love with these.  I like the concept and in theory they would be great, but as marketed to hold anything, I haven't found that to be the case.  Even when the right size is used, I've had problems with them staying in place.  I wouldn't "not recommend" them, but would recommend caution in what you use them for.  We've had the glass break on a few pictures that fell down.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
We use these command hooks for everything in our house!  They are super easy to use and affordable.  These in specific are perfect when you don't want to put a hole in the wall.  You can take these hooks off the wall with little to no damage with my experience!
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this for hanging pictures on the wall without worrying about holes and also found so many uses of these strips. It is effectively strong and I’m very satisfied with it. I love how convenient they are and easy to use. They hold great 👍
Brittney S.
I absolutely love 3M Command Strips. They work great for hanging all sorts of things. When I was in college I hung up pictures with them. I have had them on the back of my bathroom doors to hang wet towels for years and have't had to replace them so, you know that they can withstand quite a bit of weight. It did peel off a bit of paint at my last house so, make sure you're able to fix that wherever you place these.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
How did I ever live without 3M hooks?  I love that the days of sparkle and paint are gone.  Honestly, I don't hang anything up with nails anymore.  I love that I can easily move my 3M hooks and if I make a mistake, I can simply pull it off, place a new adhesive strip on it and put it where I need it.  I also love the picture hanging strips, they are to die for!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these hold well?
Christine A.
Angola, NY
Are they worth the money?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Where can I find these the cheapest?
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
When you take these down, does it pull the paint off the wall or leave any kind of stain?
Murron Q.
Do they sell other colors besides white?

back