BY 3M #3 in Tape

• Who thinks this product is easy to use and affordable?9 Answers
  • Does any one have trouble with paint coming off the wall when rem...7 Answers
  • How much do these cost?4 Answers
3M Command Strips
  • "This way you can hang things up without having to worry about marking the walls and having to pay at the end of the semester for it " in 66 reviews
  • "I also had a ton of bags that I wasn't using so I though I would buy these as an alternative to putting nails in the wall or tacks and they work great." in 59 reviews
  • "I am in a rental house right now and needed some curtains put up but didn't want to put holes in the walls, a couple command strips, an Ikea curtain rod, curtains, and I had an easy way to put up curtains!" in 50 reviews
  • "your surface must be smooth - one of the walls in my apartment is cinder block (it's a modern accent wall) and it's got a rough bumpy texture and these simply don't stick very well." in 40 reviews
  • "Perfect for decorating dorms.. holds different weight limits making them great for anything from hanging coats to picture frames. " in 38 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These little boogers can be destructive. I used them to hang up stuff in my room and it ripped the paint right off. You have to watch where you place them. I tried to use them again to hang up curtains. ( I sat the rod in them across the window) and it worked out great! It’s been almost 3 years and they haven’t budged. For that reason, I’m giving them 4 stars. You just have to pick and choose where you put them.. and make sure whatever you’re hanging is lightweight. I hung sheer curtains. It’s a nice alternative and it’s cheap.. I would only recommend these if you’re using them somewhere permanently. Removing them could be a disaster.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Every time my kids would hang something on their bedroom wall they would always make a bunch of nail holes. I started using  3M Command Strips a few years ago because this product doesn't make any holes or mess on their walls. Its really easy to use, even my younger kids can use them without help. They can be removed from walls and reused without any mess at all. I recommend these to everyone that's decorating their home or a college dorm room.
Rini S.
These are such handy dandy things to have - especially if you have any kids heading off to college. Forget the TV, hand them these! These swear to not leave a mark on the walls and they live up to its promise. Not only are the super easy to put up, they're super easy to take down as well. Love it.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I love these. I use them on the backs of doors in my kids rooms and they hang sweatshirts on it and scarfs. As long as it’s not to heavy they work great! They are definitely a great price and worth it! Just be careful because it hang anything to heavy they will come off and chip the paint.
Patti J.
Westborough
Not in love with these.  I like the concept and in theory they would be great, but as marketed to hold anything, I haven't found that to be the case.  Even when the right size is used, I've had problems with them staying in place.  I wouldn't "not recommend" them, but would recommend caution in what you use them for.  We've had the glass break on a few pictures that fell down.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
We use these command hooks for everything in our house!  They are super easy to use and affordable.  These in specific are perfect when you don't want to put a hole in the wall.  You can take these hooks off the wall with little to no damage with my experience!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
I find Command to be the most reliable brand out there for adhesive hooks. These came in handy around the holidays especially. I used them to hang stockings and decor.They were up for over a month and when I took them down there was no damage to my walls.
Ashlee W.
I hang things up in my room all the time. I have so many of these up for my various signs and decorations. They don't cost much and they work like a charm. I definitely recommend them. Especially around Christmas time when you have to hang stockings!
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Decorator Expert Level 1
i use these things to hang just about anything and everything in my house! they can hold up to 20 lbs which is crazy to me! they dont pull the paint off the wall and they peel off when you are done with them! easy to use and easy to clean up and throw away.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I use these all over my house, especially the kitchen and bathroom to hang towels, bath poofies, and other little things. They cost about $5 for a strong pack that you can hang a picture with as long as the picture has a wire in the back.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these hold well?
Christine A.
Angola, NY
Are they worth the money?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Where can I find these the cheapest?
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
When you take these down, does it pull the paint off the wall or leave any kind of stain?
Murron Q.
Do they sell other colors besides white?