3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips

How long does the stickiness last?
doors this damage the paint?
this is only for offices or can ı use for my house bathroom ?
Start your review of 3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips!
Product Highlights
This way you can hang things up without having to worry about marking the walls and having to pay at the end of the semester for it in reviews
...these as an alternative to putting nails in the wall or tacks and they work great.in reviews
I am in a rental house right now and needed some curtains put up but didn't want to put holes in the walls, a couple command strips, an Ikea curtain rod, curtains, and I had an easy way to put up curtains!in reviews
...wall) and it's got a rough bumpy texture and these simply don't stick very well.in reviews
Perfect for decorating dorms.. holds different weight limits making them great for anything from hanging coats to picture frames. in reviews
Alicia H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,475 reviews
3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips uploaded by Alicia H.
These are great to have around the household. The ways in which you can use them are literally endless. I love organizing things so these come in especially handy for me. And as long as you peel them very gently, you can get away without peeling any paint from your wall. Pictured here is some of my most used kitchen utensils hanging up near my stove using different sizes of these hooks such as measuring cups and spoons, two different sizes of tongs, and kitchen scissors. The easy access to these items makes cooking much easier and organized for me! Definitely reccommend!
Shannon  W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips uploaded by Shannon  W.
Command strips are a decorators dream. They are easy to use and easy to remove. Found in lots of types of stores. Decently priced and glad they are sectioned by weight they can hold. They come in a variety of styles and colors.
Anissa J.
Morehead , KY
3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips uploaded by Anissa J.
Perfect for quick projects without the hassle of using tools! I can hang my decor with ease and accuracy! Makes me excited to do more at home projects!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,198 reviews
3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips uploaded by Kellen H.
3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips uploaded by Kellen H.
I love how strong these are! You can hang pictures up and never damage your walls! I love rearranging my household around and this comes in handy! I can never commit to a style so I love how it hangs things and you don’t have to hammer anymore! I definitely will keep buying these! It’s so cheap and always on sale!
Janet C.
Braceville, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips uploaded by Janet C.
Love these. I use them on my walls to hang everything. But especially for my jewelry business. Easy to use easy to remove. And they come in a ton of sizes and colors
Samantha  V.
W Lafayette, IN
I love these they dont put holes in my wall dont take off my paint and I can hang just about anything with these I highly recommend
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are a great way to be able to hang items and not ruin most surfaces. I have one on the outside of my door at the moment and am amazed that it continues to stick even with the variance in temperature. However I find if you leave them on drywall for a long time when you remove them it will peel off a layer.
Lisa J.
3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips uploaded by Lisa J.
3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips uploaded by Lisa J.
I love these hooks. I use them for holiday decorations. They really do leave no mess behind. I bought the value pack with 6 hooks and 12 stickies. Great hooks for several different uses. I paid 9.99 for a pack at Home Depot. . #influenster #voxbox
Rachel A.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I use and re use these everywhere in my home!! Kids rooms, bathroom and pantry!!
Lae Lae N.
I live in a room without a door. I got several packs of these so I could hang up curtain doors and a heavy beaded curtain. It holds amazingly and removes perfectly cleanly without any damage to the wall. Definitely makes decorating any room much easier.

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brianna H.
Pembroke, NC
il y a 2 ans
kay L. il y a 5 mois
yes hun there amazing its all i use now.
melissa A.
Lancaster, KY
il y a 3 ans
kay L. il y a 5 mois
as long as you check the weight it can hold which says on packet you will be fine i have used them for my mirrors too
Michelle L.
il y a 4 ans
kay L. il y a 5 mois
me i love them such a great product