BY 3M

Find Decorative Hardware at Target.com! Hang it all and save the wall with the 3M Command Damage-Free Hanging Small Designer Hooks 2-pk. In a goes-with-everything white plastic finish, these Command hooks come with four super strong adhesive strips that hold the hook tightly to painted surfaces, wood and tile without causing surface damage. Hang small items up to 1 lb. Then easily remove the wall hook leaving no holes, marks, sticky residue or stains. Reuse it by simply applying a new adhesive strip. see more...

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
These are so impressive! They can hold some seriously weighted items! They are convienient to use for hanging most things, making life easier when you can't put holes in walls. They are very affordable. The Dollar General and Big Lots near my house carry them so they're a steal!

My only complaint is that I used them on one of my walls and the strips did mess up the paint a little bit.

Overall, I think these are an excellent concept and product!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Sherri M.
Hampton
I purchased several packs of these to hang stuff in my closet. Understanding, you can’t hang heavy items. Please, these things won’t even hold a satin nightie. Every night it’s on the floor. Haven’t found anything they will hold without ending up on the floor in a day. Never again.
Katherine M.
I use command strips so much. I used them throughout my college dorm years because we weren't allowed to put holes in the walls. These held lots of weight and were also easy to remove. They can be a little expensive, but Hobby Lobby sells them and you can use a 40% coupon there :)
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I use these for the back of my bathroom door to hang my towels. They are sturdy and don't constantly fall off even when the bathroom gets warm and humid. They also don't leave any damage behind and come off. Dry easily
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Command Damage-Free Hanging Hooks work great. we use them for our holiday decorations. As long as you follow the instructions they will last the entire holiday season and then some. It makes decorating in apartments so much easier it doesn't peal the paint and it doesn't leave any holes .
Kaylee S.
Elgin , SC
I use these very often in my household and I've never had a problem with them. They honestly hold a lot more weight than I expected and they are honesty so easy to remove and they leave no marks on walls.
Megan R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I use these to hang our stockings for the holidays. They've worked really well. They don't damage the wall/door. They are super strong. Affordable as well!
Myrah G.
Wounderful product! perfect for college students! they stick to the wall and can hold keys, towels, Christmas lights, and much more.
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
Very convenient product for everyday use! I put these in the kitchen as well as my bedroom, would recommend to anyone! (: