3M Command Damage-Free Hanging Picture Hanging Strips 4-ct. uploaded by Michelleও J.

BY 3M

3m command damage-free hanging large picture hanging strips 4-ct. see more...

• Putting up our holiday gallery wall, how well do these work?1 Answers
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Brianna B.
Cedarville, OH
These things work great! After having a picture frame fall off the wall with the little hooks, I decided to try these velcro ones instead. They're super easy to use and put up, and the picture frame is securely fastened to the wall. I'm pretty sure it's not going anywhere. And Command products are super nice because they don't scuff up the wall.
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black more...
Really like this product. It really holds up my mirror well and you don't even notice them. What I like the most is that I don't have to drill a hole in the wall just in case I decide that I want to move the mirror off the wall and leave nothing on it.
Karalynn B.
These are the best damage-free way to hang pictures and other things. They are easy to use and if you want to move something, all you have to do is pull off the strip, damage free!
Kalin W.
These are the best command strips! Most of the others can't hold heavier items or take the paint off the walls. But the ones that interlock together like this have never taken the paint off!
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Theses are the best if you want to hang things up and leave no damage! Perfect for dorm rooms and apartments and really hangs my things up perfectly. Super easy to use.
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Medium more...
These are a good alternative to putting nails in the wall. I like to hang pictures but not making holes. This is easy to use and to take off.
DeAnna C.
I bought these the other day to hang some pictures at my new house. They are holding up still, I hope they continue to hold up like it shows.
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
Shay T.
Bellbrook, OH
Putting up our holiday gallery wall, how well do these work?