BY 3M

Find Decorative Hardware at Target.com! 3M Command Damage-Free Hanging Picture & Frame Hanging Kit see more...

kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these! I use them everywhere in my house. they are super affordable and are lifesavers! I would buy anything that has command name on it. Downside is it has pulled off paint occasionally. Other than that i love these! Would highly recommend these!
Corijona F.
Portsmouth, VA
These are great if you need to hang pictures on the wall but don't want to leave nail holes everywhere. They are very sturdy and do a great job at hanging most picture frames. The only con I've had with them is depending on the paint on your walls when you remove them sometimes the paint does peel. It's still an easier fix than nail holes though.
Chelsey J.
I used these all over my room at home to hang almost anything. I have not however tried to remove any of them yet so i dont know if they come off the wall as clean and painless as advertised. That is where i am skeptical. 3M Command Damage-Free Hanging Picture Hanging Strips 4-ct.
Courtney C.
Newnan, GA
Being in college for a while and living in the dorms, it is almost imperative that you have these if you want to decorate at all. Gallery walls are in right now and these are perfect for them. I have to say that it has peeled off a little bit of paint in the past
Chelsey J.
Are they really that easy to remove with no residue left over after being out and exposed to air for an extended amount of time?