Add a Photo

By 3M
Find Decorative Hardware at Target.com! Install a hook on the wall in a snap with the 3M Command Damage-Free Hanging Hooks 6-pk. Each medium-sized white hook in this 6-hook value pack can hold up to 3 lbs, making them perfect for hanging pictures, artwork, towels, coats and more. Command hooks adhere strongly to all types of surfaces, including paint, metal, tile and wood and come off cleanly, leaving no marks, holes, sticky residue or stains. To reuse, simply apply one of the 12 included adhesive strips.
Philadelphia, PA

Okay, I don't know about any of you guys, but once I discovered command hooks my life changed. I have stainless steel ones in my bathroom to hang up washcloths and stuff. They match all my faucets and look AMAZING. I also use tons of these at Christmastime to hang up wreaths, and pictures and anything you can imagine. They hold massive amounts of weight and don't damage the walls! They really do come off as easy as they do on the commercials. They literally have a command hook for anything. I even have a command hook dish that I put in my bathroom to keep my razors in. If you haven't tried this, you are missing out!
Erika G.
Erika G.
Ferris, TX

I love the Command line of products! I started using them in my classroom until we bought our first home. I was worried about putting holes in the wall of our new build, so I started with command in case I changed my mind of where I wanted it. They have held up so well and saved my walls! I use them everywhere now.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

These are actually really convenient to have around the house, to never know when you're going to need them. Pinterest also has some really neat ideas that can be helpful around the house. It's great that they don't damage the walls and they're very affordable!
Irene C.
Irene C.
Sacramento , Ca

These work great and you can remove them easily when done I definitely recommend using them
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I use these all over my house. I change my mind and re decorate all the times. No holes.
Philadelphia, PA

What is your favorite type of command hook?

Join Now