3M Command Adhesive Poster Strips uploaded by Aubrey K.

BY 3M

Turn a blank wall into a personal art gallery. Simply press and stick the strip to a flat smooth surface and step back and enjoy the view. When it is time for a new look just gently stretch the adhesive to remove the strip cleanly. see more...

Buy on Target
Paige M.
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I love these little strips over the command hangers. These Velcro strips stick to the wall then the item you are hanging. As long as it isn't an overly heavy item, these do the trick and it keeps the wall looking nice! I've never had a problem with them falling or peeling off the paint! 10/10 would recommend
Aubrey K.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I have had great success with this product. I used it to hang a fairly heavy collage and several bulletin boards in my dorm. These have kept my artwork securely on the wall. That being said, you must let these sir for a period after putting them on the wall before putting weight on them.
Eve N.
Eve N.
As a college student command strips are amazing for dorm decorating. I use te poster ones to hang up pictures.
Amber K.
Amber K.
I love these. For a college student. These are a must. They work so incredibly well and are easy to use.
Zuri D.
Zuri D.
I have been wondering if these truly leave your walls like knew when removed?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Has anyone ever used these top hang a game that is about 3 lbs? we accidentally purchased these instead of picture hanging strips and I was hoping 4 would do the trick to hold it up.