BY 3M

Provides long-lasting cold temperatures and compression. Remains pliable when cold. Can be applied directly to skin. Width: 4 3/4" Depth: 10 1/2" Number of Pieces: 1.MMM207516. 207516. 3m 3m Cold Compress. see more...

Darlene M.
This product has been useful many times in my household. Especially, for minor sprains and inflamation. This is one of those must-have items in the first aid kit in our car as well since we go to the park a lot and accidents tend to happen with sports.
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
I don't know what I'd do without these when we are traveling. They are wonderful for people on the go who might have a need for a cold compress. I get tension headaches and my feet often ache. These work wonders for the contours of neck and feet!
Karla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love using this cold compress whenever my kids get hurt or my husband has an ache. they're reusable and cost efficient. we keep a couple of these in the freezer at all times.i like the adjustable bands and holders
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
We have one of these in our freezer and it is the go to ice pack if someone gets hurt. It is great to have around, especially with all the toe stubbing we do at my house.
Maycee W.
This thing is fairly big compared to other ice packs it's really good. Take it out the freezer and just apply it doesn't need to be wrapped will get colder while in use.
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
Not too bad for staying cold long enough . And it is soft so conforms to the spot where you want it
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
Great for athletes or even after a long day of working. great pain relief on joints and muscles!
Try G.
Whitby , ON
Love these! Everyone should have at least one of these in their household! It's perfect for any kind of injury!
nicole c.
Do they last long
Ron J.
Toronto
I've used the 3M cold compress for several years and am now finding that it no longer stays cold very long. Anyone else experience this?