BY 3M

TM9861: Features: -Soap scum eraser-Removes stubborn stains without chemicals-Easily removes hard water spots and soap scum from just about anywhere-Non scratch cleaning-Perfect for cleaning shower doors and bathtubs-Just use water. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 6.12 H x 5.5 W x 1.8 D. see more...

Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
I just bought some of these Scotch- Brite Soap Scum Erasers and I really love them.  I am so happy that I found these Soap Scum Erasers.  They are so easy to use. The soap scum comes off so effectlessly  It removes the stuuborn stains without chemicals. That's what I like a lot about this product. I cleaned all of my shower tiles, and even used on my bath tub. My shower looked like almost brand new. I bought these at the Dollar General Store. I definitely would recommend these for anyone that wants a clean shower. Awesomeness! I rate these a 5+ out of 5 stars.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Work great for cleaning the tub and I love that I don't have to use any harsh chemicals with it.
Heather C.
Heather C.
I can't believe how easy these are to use, and how well they work! I am going to stock up!
Crystal  B.
Crystal B.
Hilton, NY
These are horrible for the tub. They don't scrub well at all and fall apart easily. I use them on the sink and the back of the toilets. They work better that way.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Just like all the other Scotch Brites products, this cleans easily and effectively!
Krystal M.