BY 3M

70 SHEETS Lint roller picks up lint, pet hair and dust from clothing, auto interiors, furniture and countless other surfaces quickly a. 70 bright white adhesive layers, 4 wide x 32.5 total, and heavy duty handle. see more...

• Is this better than a traditional lint roller?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have a lot of animals in my house and this works great and always keep one in my purse for any last minute touch up on my clothes.Works great!" in 1 review
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
best pet roller on the market. the sheets pick up a lot of hair and the sheets tear away easily which i cant say for its competitors. keep out of reach from the puppies because they really like to sink their teeth into it!!! i keep one in every car!
Destiny P.
Good to use overall when having pets that constantly shed. I can use this on me when there is left behind fur and along on the pets to pick up shedding fur that hasn't fallen off yet. So far it has been working for me
Kasey B.
Miamisburg, OH
Must need for those who have any pets that shed a lot. We have a new puppy who seems to do nothing but shed. This is easy and quick to get the fur off your clothes before leaving the house for the day.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Oh my goodness if you have any type of pets then you must have one of these lint and hair rollers! I cant tell you how many times a day I have to use mine! Thank goodness someone came up with these.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I wear a lot of black and a lot of leggings and I have 3 cats and one dog. and this lint roller really helps. Although you can buy a cheap off brand lint roller and it does the same job for less.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
We have a 100 Pound Lab mix that sheds like crazy, could not go to work without this product in my car otherwise I take my dog everywhere with me by wearing it.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I do not go a day without using this product. With a golden retriever and my love for black yoga pants this is an absolute necessity in our household.
Samantha P.
Petersburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
This is the only lint roller brand I buy. It's one of the only ones that actually succeeds at picking up fiber and hair from your clothes.
Alicia S.
Chesterfield, MO
It works well. A must have for any pet lover. There are less expensive brands that come with more sheets, so I rarely buy this brand.
Lauren S.
Bel Air, MD
Is this better than a traditional lint roller?