BY 3M

Promote cleanliness in your home or business with these sponges. Sponges feature a unique StayFresh antimicrobial technology that resists bacterial odors. Durable and strong design becomes soft and flexible when wet. Sponge Type: Cleaning Materials: Cellulose Shape: Rectangular.MMM7274T. 7274T. 3m 3m O-Cel-O Sponge w/3M Stayfresh Technology. see more...

3M 3m O-Cel-O Sponge w/ Stayfresh Technology
  • "I cut them in half and use one half for a little bit then throw it out and use the other half!" in 1 review
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
This is a great product. My husband refuses to do the dishes without a sponge so I'm happy this product is available for that reason. They can be a bit expensive for something that is going to be used a few times then thrown away.
Catherine M.
These are the sponges I use.I use one to clean counters at times and one for dishes I like its muticolored so I can have one color for color and one for dishes.I feel you don't have to replace them as much as other sponges.
Helen B.
Granada Hills, CA
Decent product. I prefer the ones with the scrubber on the other side, or the sponges they make with the handle that you can put the dish soap in. I think those last much longer.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I have bought this product and I like the fact that it does work like a sponge should, but in general I don't really like sponges because to me there are too many germs.
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
I've used these sponges for years. I have never had any issues. I will continue to use them as long as the product continues to hold up.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert
I like these sponges, but I feel they fall apart too quickly. I bought them a few times and wasn't completely happy with them, so I have since switched.
Jamie C.
Las Vegas, NV
This sponge is perfect to use for dishes! I cut them in half and use one half for a little bit then throw it out and use the other half! It does a good job and it's at a good price!
Sidra H.
I feel that this product is just average. It has nothing special about it. I don't think that i would purchase these sponge sets again.
Brianne W.
Westfield, IN
I love these sponges for the kitchen. They are inexpensive enough that I do not feel guilty throwing them away and replacing with a fresh sponge.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good product at a good price. You must wash they often because they seem to be smelly all too much.