BY 3M #26 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

3M is fundamentally a science-based company. We produce thousands of imaginative products and were a leader in scores of markets - from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives. Our success begins with our ability to apply our technologies - often in combination - to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Scotch Moving and Storage Tape is designed for light-duty mailing and packaging. Long-lasting adhesive works in hot or cold temperatures so the tape is great for long-term storage. Tape meets Postal Regulations and includes a reusable dispenser. see more...

• Is it possible to write on this tape with a permanent marker? I w...3 Answers
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
This tape is really handy for a lot of stuff ... Especially when you are moving and need to pack some boxes
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
Love this tape. I use it to send my college books back. It is very durable! I get it from my local dollar store and it is only $2
Maria R.
I love scotch tape . I always have to have some because its reliable and is best for when mailing big stuff like boxes.
Kayli B.
I've never had a problem with this tape coming undone on our many boxes while moving. Great quality
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Use this whenever I need to seal up a package. Works great stormiest. Last long
Cynthia S.
Alabaster, AL
This is the best tape for sealing up moving boxes! It holds well and is easy to work with.
Faith S.
This tape is a life saver if you have a lot of packing or shipping to do.
Bailey F.
Makes storing things in boxes easier. Helps you to prevent tape from sticking together when you need it to stick to the box instead.
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
Great to have when you are moving or just packing a box to send off. 👍👍👍
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I have to have this around. I use it for sealing small packages, envelopes, etc. The dispenser is great!
Lea H.
Is it possible to write on this tape with a permanent marker? I would like to stay organized by labeling.