BY 3M #26 in Tape

3M is fundamentally a science-based company. We produce thousands of imaginative products and were a leader in scores of markets - from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives. Our success begins with our ability to apply our technologies - often in combination - to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Scotch Moving and Storage Tape is designed for light-duty mailing and packaging. Long-lasting adhesive works in hot or cold temperatures so the tape is great for long-term storage. Tape meets Postal Regulations and includes a reusable dispenser. see more...

• Is it possible to write on this tape with a permanent marker? I w...3 Answers
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
Love this stuff !! It sticks and it seals anything really . I usually use it for boxes but I've used it on envelopes . I actually have my wedding dress in a plastic bin and i wrapped it in plastic wrap and taped the whole box. Its been in there 4 years i recently opened it and its still perfect !! I repacked it the same way
Shaira T.
San Diego, CA
I always use this tape for my packages and it holds up pretty well. Heck, I closed my moving boxes off with this tape. It can get awkward here and there because there are times that the tape would go over the cutter piece and you aren't necessarily sure which way it really is supposed to go. Otherwise, great product!
Cheyenne G.
This is amazing. i have helped a lot in my sister's class and this is a must have when i decorate the doors or tape name tags to desks or fix books. they are great for pretty much anything. definitely have more uses then just packaging. they are great to have in a classroom or around the house.
Gina G.
Newton, NJ
The tape itself is really good and seals well. As with all other dispensers, I find it awkward to use at times with the cutter. I really wish someone would develop a better dispenser with an easier to handle cutter and holder for the end of the tape.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Great tape. always use this for sending packages.I tape the shit out of them cuz of mail theft lol and this tape works great ! easy to usr
Bailey F.
Makes storing things in boxes easier. Helps you to prevent tape from sticking together when you need it to stick to the box instead.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso , IN
Love this tape. I use it to send my college books back. It is very durable! I get it from my local dollar store and it is only $2
Lauren K.
Super reliable. I know it's going to last through shipping. Price is right, and it's a well known, well respected brand.
Maria R.
I love scotch tape . I always have to have some because its reliable and is best for when mailing big stuff like boxes.
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
This tape is really handy for a lot of stuff ... Especially when you are moving and need to pack some boxes
Lea H.
Is it possible to write on this tape with a permanent marker? I would like to stay organized by labeling.