BY 3M

3M is fundamentally a science-based company. We produce thousands of imaginative products and were a leader in scores of markets - from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives. Our success begins with our ability to apply our technologies - often in combination - to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. 3M-Scotch Tape Runner refill is ideal for paper crafts and features no-hassle quick change cartridge. Initially adhesive allows you to reposition objects becoming permanent over time. Tape refill measures 1/3 wide-472 in length. Acid free. see more...

Ashley B.
Flint, MI
3M Scotch tape runner refill is a quick change cartridge filled with double sided tape. The tape itself measures 1/3" wide x 472" long. This is great for scrapbooking or other crafting and household needs. I love this product! It us so easy to use.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I love this tape runner. tape can be tricky to work with, as is glue. this is fast and easy and mess free for wrapping presents and I use it in my planner and for craft projects. having the refills makes it easy to change and saves on waste.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
A great product for scrap booking or creating picture collages. I like the roller efficiency to it rather than having to pull off individual picture dots to attach to pictures.
SALLY M.
Decorator Expert Level 4
This is perfect for scrapbooking or other crafts you're making to get a straight edge align and make it flawless without any tape marks
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
I can't even begin to tell you how much easier this makes a wrapping or scrapbook project.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Love this super easy to use when wrapping present or simply doing craft projects
heather w.
fayetteville, GA
Makes scrapbooking a lot simpler. have not had any problems with it either.
Narmeen G.
I love this because its great for scrapbooking and crafty things I like doing with my little cousins. Its easy to use and is very effective to get the job done correctly. They are affordable.
Cassie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How well does this work?