Add a Photo

By 3M
#60 in Notebooks
3M-Permanent Adhesive Dots: 3D Pop-Up. Add dimension to your creations! Dots attach embellishments; photos; and other lightweight items to your craft projects; scrapbooks; and card. This package contains seventy-five 11mm (.43 inch) permanent adhesive dots in an easy dispensing box. Photo safe in accord with ISO Standard 14523. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Imported.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Grand Forks, ND

These are perfect for marking specific sentences without highlighting. I hate highlighting my textbooks because, one - if I try to sell my books back to the bookstore the highlighting prevents me from getting more money back, and two - if I keep the books, the highlighting bugs me!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

I love these! I use them all the time when I scrapbook. They are more expensive than tape but so much neater and easier to use! They give you the adhesive exactly where you need it and they are hidden too unlike tape where you can see where it is placed.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Long Beach, NY

This is a good tape. It has a strong adhesive grips. This tape will last you a long time. I would recommend it.
greidy p.
greidy p.

Esta es una buena cinta. Tiene un fuerte agarre adhesivo. Esta cinta durará mucho tiempo. Yo lo recomendaría.
christina j.
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario

It's strong and adhesive it will last a long time and is definitely recommend it
Justine A.
Justine A.

These are super handy to have around when decorating your dorm!! It's like precut double sided tape and it will hold almost anything, so a little will go a long way.
Kyrra T.
Kyrra T.

I love this stuff !! I mainly use it for scrap booking ! It works wonders ! I also use it for school projects or presentations on an old fashion poster board !
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL

Love these! They are great for card making and scrapbooking! Just bought a Cricut Explore and everyone boasts about the popdots! They really add to a project!
Breann C.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ

I love using these for scrapbooking! They give dimension to the pages and stick sooo well! they aren't too expensive either and make things much easier
Becca N.
Becca N.
Stephens City, VA

These are really helpful when decorating the dorm or even the apartment. I use them religiously! And you only need a few on each thing you are hanging

Join Now