BY 3M

0 Selling Unit: Pack Type: Hooks Features: Command Decorative Hooks come in a variety of styles - from sophisticated to fun and playful - giving you options for every room and every person in your home. Using the revolutionary Command Adhesive, Command Decorative Hooks hold strongly on a variety of surfaces, including paint, wood, tile and more. Yet, they also come off cleanly - no holes, marks, sticky residue or stains - so you can take down and move your Command hooks as often as you like. Reusing them is as easy as applying a Command Refill Strip, so you can take down, move and reuse them again and again! Contains 1 hook, 2 strips. Holds up to 1 lb. Damage-Free Hanging Holds strongly Removes cleanly Easy to apply Easy to remove Works on a variety of surfaces Finish: Brushed Nickel Size: Dimensions: 6.75" x 1.38" x 3. see more...

• Do they really work? How heavy of a load can they hold?5 Answers
  • I like doing D.I.Y. projects ūü§ó any suggestions on what I could us...1 Answers
  • How much weight can it hold?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Kelly B.
Sacramento, CA
I had tried a lot of command products and so far they've worked great. I used this hook to hand a light map in a frame a few months ago. I remember about a month of having it hanging, me waking up to a bang and snap after it fell off the wall in the middle of the night. The map was torn apart somehow in the process. I'll be sticking to nails with my frames.
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL
These hooks are the best! I used them in college because they came off the dorm room Walls so easy! But be carful, they don't work as well on textured walls. They are a little pricey. I bought mine at target. They are also great for the holidays coming up. I use them to hang lights and decorations!
Bella L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love these four simple things that need to be put up I have two on the inside of my bedroom door where my husband and I hang our keys it makes our lost he struggles so much easier I definitely don't suggest hanging anything super heavy but if you have a small job to hang these are great
Krishna R.
Fort Mill , SC
These are awesome for anyone who doesn't want to drill into their walls and create holes. You simply sick the sticker onto the plastic and the other side onto the wall. I also use them in my shower to hang my loofah. It doesn't come off even if water touches it.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
These little hooks saved my life in college when living in my dorm. They are so easy to use and don't leave any damage behind like a nail would. I love using them for all different things from hanging and storing jewelry to decoration around the house.
Claire S.
W Lafayette, IN
I really like command hooks! I'm a college student and everything on my wall is hung with command hooks! They work so well and are very easy to use, just be aware of the weight limit! They seem super sturdy but they do have accurate weight limits
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Love these hooks by 3M. I use this small one for hanging necklaces on. The brushed nickel is esthetically pleasing to the eye and is classy looking. You could also use it to hang random things like keys or earbuds on. Anything small.
Samantha C.
Union City, OK
I like these products. They help me keep organize! I use them often to help decorate for all the holidays. When I first used them they were kinda hard to use but after few times I figured it out. I do buy them for other
Natalie P.
these work very well! you can purchase these at any grocery store or hardware store!! they are super reasonably prices and also stay until you take them off! they do not leave any marks behind either!
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
Do the sticky strips leave residue on the wall?
Alysia E.
Foley, AL
Do they really work? How heavy of a load can they hold?
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
How much weight can it hold?
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
I like doing D.I.Y. projects ūü§ó any suggestions on what I could use these for ?