3M 1624W - Tegaderm Dressing 2 3/8

3M 1624W - Tegaderm Dressing 2 3/8" x 2 3/4", 100/bx, 4bx/cs
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Tegaderm is my favorite dressing brand. I've had multiple PICC lines. I'm super allergic to adhesives. Although I still get rashes and blisters with Tegaderm, I get far fewer than with other types. And it also stays better than a lot of dressings I've tried. It feels very light and flexible and like it won't hold up, but it always does.
Emily O.
Tegaderm is one of the best dressing options out there. They stay on for as long as you need and help to heal quickly!
Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
Works great as a dressing, especially over I.V. lines. I used these when O had my PICC line in for half a year.
Stephanie F.
These babies are a lifesaver when you are trying to put on and keep a wound vacation intact. Easy to use.
Ana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use Tegaderm at work as a nurse all the time! I find them very useful and durable.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
This is a great product. I have used them many many times in my nursing profession.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert
These film dressings are a lifesaver! They are great for covering up wounds. My mom had surgery and needed to cover up her stitches on her back so it wouldn't get infected. It also stayed on in the shower. I honestly recommend these to everybody.
brittney w.
I am so thankful for this product! I have been using Tegaderms for over 6 months straight everyday. Due to complications during my surgeries in May 13 and May 19, 2014. I can't close my left eye by myself and have to hold it down at night with a Tegaderm. It feel so good to be able to not worry about my eye opening at night. We have a method of putting the Tegaderm on my forehead 3 times, so it's not extremely sticky and then when I wake up in the morning it doesn't rip my face! So thankful for this product and that it's available to order! :)
Kara S.
Jamestown, ND
If you are in need of more than a Band-Aid, this is it! tegaderms stick thru the shower and sweat for the most part(a corner may peel up here n there). wonderful for people that tend to break out from band-aids!
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
These are great to covers wounds. Recently had a spider bite on the face and used these to keep the bite covered so the poison wouldn't leak into the eye.