BY 3M

3M is fundamentally a science-based company- We produce thousands of imaginative products and we're a leader in scores of markets - from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives- Our success begins with our ability to apply our technologies - often in combination - to an endless array of real-world customer needs- Of course all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world-The cohesive nature of vetrap bandaging tape makes it an excellent product for securing dressings without damaging the skin-As vetrap tape does not loosen over time it is important that it be applied so that it is initially comfortable-Dimensions (L x W x H):14-34 x 9-01 x 6-45 SKU: BCI09571 see more...

Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
Super comfy to wear and still do your daily routines. My use it on my daughter for sports to keep her ankles more steady with support and they work great.
Yahaira R.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I use it with my pets and they don't even bother taking it off when they have it on
Faith R.
Faith R.
This is a must have product for all horse owners. I've owned and worked with horses for many years and this product is a staple. Holds tight to itself yet tears easily when you need it to. use with assurance on your 4 legged pets whether equine, dog or feline.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Shrewsbury, MA
I ride horses and work at a tack shop and you find vetwrap sold and used more often with animals. But I like to use it on my ankles to prevent blisters. And it really does help hold any sort of bandage on.
Chantale M.
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
Really useful stuff for animals and for yourself, also seen it used as decoration or headbands etc
Tachina F.