BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Unmounted Flap Wheel With Arbor Hole, Non-Woven, Abrasive Material Aluminum Oxide, Diameter 12 In., Width 2 In., Arbor Size 5 In., Fine Grade, Medium (5) Density, Max. RPM 2500, Series CF-FB Features Item: Unmounted Flap Wheel With Arbor Hole Width: 2"... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
It didn't give me an option to not leave a review for this so here I am leaving a review. My husband uses his kind of stuff and he hasn't complained about it so I'm guessing it works
Cammie N.
Washington
My husband has used this product before and he really liked it a lot. He works in his moms garage on a lot of projects and this has helped him along the way.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Never used this before clicked on the wrong thing in what we use. But if anyone knows how this works and could let me know it would be of great help
Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of the Best product I have ever used and I wish there was more to be supplied towards me
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup from in front of the day so I can review it soon love you too