3LAB WW Eye Cream 0.5oz

by 3lab

3LAB WW Eye Cream is a moisture-intense treatment for wrinkle-smoothing, brightening and under eye dark circles. It contains 3LAB's patented age reversal ingredient, Nano-Claire GY™ that helps skin look and feel younger. Benefits: Firms the skin giving the appearance of a "lift."Increases circulation in the delicate orbital eye area thus reduces the appearance of dark circles. De-puffs under eye and smoothes wrinkles. Repairs the skin from past damage from the environment and prevents UV damage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3LAB WW Eye Cream 0.5oz!
Jilian L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Id buy this agin and again.  I was originally given a sample of this product!!! I fell in love.  It is quite expensive and I’ve only found it at high end department stores. But completely worth it.  My eyes have had drastic results.  Less poofy, dark circles gone.
Jenny K.
Adenosine is a must in eye creams. Definitely one of the best. I’m a first time user because I got it as a gift. I have no plans to buy a bottle myself right now because it is prohibitively expensive. But 5stars if it was cheaper.
Chang L.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite eye cream and I have tried so many. It immediately depuffs my eyes in the morning and makes them look brighter, and it feels moisturizing enough for both night and day time use. It is easy to spread on my skin, creates a velvety feeling, but is not too greasy or heavy. I am 26 and don't have wrinkles, but I will buy this one over and over again for the immediate depuffing quality alone.

Looking for your answer?