Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Moisturizers3lab
'WW' Anti Wrinkle Cream with Brightening Complex

3LAB 'WW' Anti Wrinkle Cream with Brightening Complex

by 3lab

Double Down on Anti-Aging Fighters Meet the gold standard of anti-aging skin care. This unique, synergistic blend of four advanced stem cell activatorso works alongside other clinically proven ingredients including peptides and natural plant extracts like green tea, Licorice and Gingko Biloba to reverse the skin's natural aging process. It does this by regenerating skin cells, protecting the skin from UV radiation and increasing collagen production. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Brightens skin and creates a more even complexion Works to boost skin firmness, elasticity and resiliency Guards against irritation and free radical damage Especially Suited For: All skin types, and especially mature skin Essential Elements: The incredible stem cell activatorso blend includes: PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica, derived from the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple, which stimulates skin stem cells and prevents chronic skin aging; PhytoCellTec Solar Vitis, derived from the stem cells of a rare red-flesh grape, which protects the most outer layer of skin, the epidermal stem cells, from UV damage; Plant Stem Cell Extract, a Chrysanthemum flower stem cell culture medium; and E-Mortal, nano-sized, liposomized peptides extracted from Wheat that promote stem cell activity and increase collagen production. In addition, Nano-Claire GY, a bio-engineered growth hormone-like protein encapsulated in nano-liposomes, works as a hormone replacement therapyo for the skin. Golden Collagenine, a peptide that is nanoconjugated to gold particles, has a remarkable effect on the collagen outgrowth. Lumiskin stabilizes tyrosinase in its inactive form thus preventing age spots and giving skin a more even-toned, radiant complexion. Emblica WS, the emblica fruit extract, is an effective skin lightener with anti-aging benefits substantiated by several clinical trials. Dermonectin is a peptide that helps to increase skin firmness and resiliency/skin elasticity. Licorice Extract has antiseptic, anti-irritant and astringent properties, helping to soothe skin, minimize pores and smooth out the skin for a more even skin tone. green tea Extract helps to protect skin cells from free-radical damage. Ginkgo Biloba Extract, an antioxidant that contains high level of bioflavonoids, increases micro-circulation. For Best Effect: Apply to cleansed face daily. Use AM and/or PM.

3LAB 'WW' Anti Wrinkle Cream with Brightening Complex - I have somewhat sensitive skin and I'm really looking for a wrinkle cream that gives me results! Is his worth the pricetag?
If this has worked for someone can you tell me your age ??
Is it worth it? Its possible have a sample?
Start your review of 3LAB 'WW' Anti Wrinkle Cream with Brightening Complex!
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
My mom has gone through 3 of these already & it's been doing wonders for her I deff recommend this to anybody it does what it says my mom is in love. I think I'll be getting one for my self eventhough I have no wrinkles
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
This stuff is so amazing. It isn't super greasy feeling and makes my skin so silky smooth. I have only purchased once and still have some left but would definitely plan to purchase again. I would recommend to others for sure.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Of all the 3Lab products I use and love (Cleansing Foam, Balancing Toner, Super Eye Treatment, Perfect Mask, Super "h" Serum, "M" Cream, Perfect "C" Serum, and Perfect BB), THIS one is a MUST HAVE! In the 3 months that I have been using it, I have seen my skin tone change for the better. It's even and firmer, and I've noticed a marked reduction of the fine lines around my eyes and mouth. It's a very pricey product, but for me (and even my husband), it's liquid gold!
Lorraine C.
Alexandria , VA
Seriously obsessed. I use this under my eyes to brighten that area and try to combat creases and it's been a freakin godsend!!! A little goes a long way, but use it at night because it doesn't mix seamlessly with heavier foundations.
Bethany A.
Milton, FL
This really does brighten my skin. I think it had a tightening effect as well.
This really does brighten my skin. I think it had a tightening effect as well.
Kaitlyn Y.
Cullowhee, NC
I love this for my undereyes. It's absolutely amazing as well as full of moisture
Kathryn E.
Great product especially for darkened under eyes!!!!! I want a pet for Christmas but I don't know what to ask for
Jami Z.
Halfmoon, NY
My mom has been using this for 3 weeks now and has defiantly noticed a difference but nothing crazy drastic
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
A lot of people don't know 3 LAB, but they should. For the price tag, I much prefer this brand to La Mer. Having said that, I definitely recommend this for someone over 30. Once you start losing your skin's youthful collagen and glow, this product can make a visible difference. You'll love it. Most people under 30 would benefit more from other products - such as neutralizers or oil-free.
Clarissa J.
El Paso, TX
Started using this because of the great reviews. I don't NEED it. But I'd rather start now with my anti-aging regiment now then when it's too late.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LuCretia B.