3LAB Perfect Sunscreen SPF 55 PA 2oz

by 3lab

The Key to Staying Young Worried you're not doing enough to fight aging? Protect yourself more fully with this broad-spectrum anti-aging sun protection cream for the face and body. It guards against both UVA rays, which cause aging, and UVB rays, which cause skin reddening and sunburn. It also combats the signs of aging with plant-based ingredients like Acai Fruit, Green Tea Extract and Mulberry Extract. Blocks 99% of all incoming UVA/UVB rays Contains four active sunscreen ingredients Fights inflammation, wrinkles and discoloration Works to increase tissue repair and reconstruction Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Avobenzone absorbs ultraviolet light and UVA rays. Acai Fruit, one of the world's top 10 superfoods, is a super antioxidant to help combat the signs of aging. Adenosine increases DNA and protein synthesis in the dermal cells, reduces wrinkles and increases tissue repair and reconstruction. Green Tea Extract neutralizes free radicals and inflammation. Mulberry Extract, a natural tyrosine inhibitor, prevents skin discoloration. Portulaca Extract is an anti-inflammatory to help calm the skin. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that soothes and repairs the skin. For Best Effect: Apply evenly before exposure to sun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3LAB Perfect Sunscreen SPF 55 PA 2oz!
Jennylou R.
San Diego, CA
3LAB Perfect Sunscreen SPF 55 PA 2oz uploaded by Jennylou R.
I came across this at the make up section of a Korean shop. I asked her for a sunscreen for sensitive acne prone skin that did not leave a white cast and this was what she recommended along with another brand. I chose this one as I needed a bit of moisturizing element. The other one felt dry. It leave my face a little sleek but definitely dry patches at chin are gone. Just apply mattifier or powder on face. It's been a full day and my face does not look oily at all. Very happy. Spf 55.
Vanessa V.
Davenport, FL
This multi-functional cream provides everyday protection from damaging UVA/UVB rays while also fighting against signs of aging. This moisturizer is super lightweight and features a velvety-smooth texture. Because is so fast absorbing it’s also makes it the perfect makeup base moisturizer and SPF 40 broad-spectrum sun protectant. Like you guys know my skin is dry so I cannot skin on applying moisturizer before makeup but when I add SPF sometimes I can be a bit too much underneath so I skip on the SPF most of the time which I know it’s horrible. When using this it’s like using 3 products in one, it’s moisturizes my skin, the protects me from UVA/UVB and also primes my skin for foundation. It actually does an amazing job at blurring pores and fine lines.
Jessica C.
Vista, CA
3LAB Perfect Sunscreen SPF 55 PA 2oz uploaded by Jessica C.
Probably my favorite sunscreen ever. It's lightweight, smells nice but not overlay fragrant, and it moisturizes too! It's the perfect everyday kind of sunscreen. I'm onto my 3rd tube!
Madeline Z.
Mountain View, CA
For what seems like forever, I have always been on the hunt for that sunscreen that I feel comfortable using daily. Usually, they are either super heavy, super greasy, leaves a white cast..etc etc. After the first time I tried this, I knew I had a winner. It doesnt smell like the usual sun screen products out there. It smells really pleasant. It is a thicker-ish cream...not super light like a fluid but not super heavy either. It would work really really well over moisturizer for those dryer skin types. For the oily skinned folks, I think this is hydrating enough for use alone by itself. I have combination skin so I layer this over my regular moisturizer and I dont feel like its too heavy. It does feel slightly sticky sometimes, but it could be because I glopped on too much. Overall, I will definitely hold on to this one and may even repurchase. Really pleased with this sunscreen.
Ashley M.
San Diego, CA
This is a holy grail sunscreen for me. I’ve used this for the past few years and I stick to it because it’s light, doesn’t feel oily on my skin, and it gives great protection as well as moisture to my skin before I go out in the sun.
Eps H.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Barneys New York
My luxury daily spf for face. It feels like face lotion so it’s genuinely super great at streamlining my routine so I don’t need to use both spf and moisturizer as individual steps. Leaves dewy appearances NO white cast if you’re a brown woman like myself. People don’t like using spf for the texture but this one is legit just like a luxury cream that happens to be spf
Saiyan B.
Anaheim, CA
One of my favorite sun protection. The consistency is silky and light yet thick enough to moisturize while light enough to smooth over. Only con is very pricey. Definitely would recommend this if you want to splurge and treat yourself.
Jenny Suyeon K.
United States
I've used every sunscreen out there. I love how this sunscreen applies. It is so luxurious and doesn't leave any white streaks! It is more like a cream than a sunscreen. For me it's totally worth the price!
mira S.
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
My favorite for years. Glides on beautifully over skin and penetrates deeply. Makeup goes on well over it and it has a mild and pleasant smell. No odd white cast from it either. I will purchase this again and again for as long as they make it! Highly recommended!
Jason S.
Discovered this product on a whim and it was recommended by an advisor at Barney's. This is indeed the 'Perfect Suncreen,' for me at least. I mainly use it for my face and it has left my skin looking matte. It's also scentless and non-irritating.

Looking for your answer?