2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Infused with 3LABa s signature bio-engineered growth hormone and apple stem cell technology, Perfect BB SPF 40 PA +++ is a sheer tinted moisturizer designed to firm and lift the skin, regenerate new skin cells, brighten, moisturize, and protect. Conveniently in three shades to match your skin tone. Shade 03 - DarkAlso available in Shade 01 - Light and Shade 02 - Medium. Benefits: Protects the skin from harmful UV rays and oxidative stress. Soothes and calms irritated skin. Regenerates cells through the use of Phytocell Tec and Nano Clair GY. Minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration evening out skin tone. Moisturizes and hydrates the skin with a light feel. Provides great coverage for age spots and blemishes. see more...

Review (1)
Millie Y.
North York, ON
Review for: Other more...
I ended up getting this as a gift (I would definitely not spend on this product, it's more than $100!!!) I was really excited that it had an SPF 40 because it cuts down on one of my makeup steps. It matched me OK, it did oxidize just slightly but nothing too noticable. I used shade 2.
The texture of the product was quite thick, so when i applied it, i had to really massage it in well and tap a sponge on my skin to make sure i didn't have any streaks. I didn't end up finishing the tube because I got sick of how thick the bb cream was. I didn't notice any difference in my skin, given how expensive it was...i thought i'd at least look more glowy or it covered a bit more imperfections.