Makeup3lab
'M' Ultimate Lift Cream

3LAB 'M' Ultimate Lift Cream

by 3lab

M"iraculous, "m"arvelous, "m"agnificent and works in a "m"inute! A luxury skin de-stressing cream that works to increase resiliency and cellular turnover while giving the skin a naturally radiant glow from the inside out. Features and Benefits:- Provides the skin with vital stress-relieving nutrients- Immediately firms the skin and gives a radiant, youthful glow- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines over time- Relaxes facial muscles and reduces wrinkles- Unique gel-cream formula provides extra hydration and it is lightweight for all skin types. Key Ingredients:- Nano-Claire GY, a bioengineered growth hormone-like protein that works as a "hormone replacement therapy" for the skin- PhytoCellTec Malus Domesitica, plant-based stem cells from a rare Swiss Apple that have been proven to protect the life of skin cells for younger-looking skin- Happybelle, a phyto-endorphin extract that comes from Monk's Pepper combined with antioxidant and moisturizing factors to help revitalize the skin and give it a radiant glow- ACS (Anti-Cyto Stressor) to promote an overall bioregulation that follows and respects the cutaneous physiological mechanisms by hindering the alterations caused by stress hormone- Osilift, a 100% Natural sugar tensor purified fraction of oat polysaccharides that gives immediate tensor and long term anti-wrinkle effect to the skin. Use AM and/or PM. Brand: 3Lab. Style Name: 3LAB 'M' Ultimate Lift Cream. Style Number: 270963. Available In Stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3LAB 'M' Ultimate Lift Cream!
Epsita H.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Barneys New York
If i could afford to buy this cream all the time,this is the cream I would use for day and night. As it stands, I only use this for special events like an important meeting or an evening affair. Because this cream is MMMMazing lol t feels so great on the skin and in just a few uses, I swear my skin has gotten more firm. Love it so much just not the price tag
Sidra V.
Quincy, MA
Wonderful wonderful night cream, but so expensive. Very faint apple scent, and a little goes a long way. I apply over my skincare at night and my face feels pampered in the morning. I received this in a beautyfix.com beauty box.
Marcella R.
Miami
Purchased at: Dermstore
Love this Product. Lightweight and gentle fragrance. It delivers results. I get compliments on my skin every time I use it.
Kaley P.
I use this product at night and it is a little thick but I like it because it keeps my skin moisturized and I’m about to go to sleep. My one complaint is that when I wake up my skin can be a bit oily, but other than that I like this product. If you are considering buying this product, just a forewarning that it is pretty expensive.
Kathleen K.
Orlando
The instant I put this on my face, it feels tighter already. Its like a mini face lift. I absolutely love it.
Sidney M.
I received a sample size of this product as a complimentary gift from an airline during a long flight. With that said, it served it's purpose of keeping my skin moisturized against the controlled plane air conditioning. However, for daily use it feels too thick for me. Perhaps for someone with dryer skin.

Looking for your answer?