BY 3L CORP

3L CORP-E-Z Dots Adhesive: Repositionable. E-Z Dots dispenses acid free translucent dots of adhesive that will simply come off at any time with a swipe of a finger. This package contains 49 feet of adhesive dots. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
This is a great product to use when crafting or preparing school projects. It is even fun to use. It helps to get precise application for my projects. Good price too. I recommend for scrapbookers and card makers.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I love these e z dots! I like to use them for school projects, scrap booking or anything else that needs taped!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love these e-z dots. As a teacher they come in handy for everything! Great for scrapbook inch took!!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Conway, SC
E z dots are great for pretty much any project you can think of. I always have them on hand
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Florence , SC
I love using these glue dots especially for doing scrap books they come off easy and stick very well I recommend these for those light projects