3INA Cosmetics The Fluoro Nail Polish

by 3INA Cosmetics

The Fluoro Nail Polish is a long-lasting, extraordinary shine nail polish that looks fantastic under UV light drying quickly with one coat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3INA Cosmetics The Fluoro Nail Polish!
Adele F.
wirral
2,597 reviews
Review for: 502
I like this colour of this nail polish is very bright colour and I love my bright colours so I’m gonna be wearing this in the summerAnd I can’t wait
SeipatiM M.
Review for: 504
I really do love the amount of colour that goes into these nail polishes. I’m definitely not a first time user of these affordable nail polishes. They’re definitely something I always go back to. I cannot really compare it to any other brand because I don’t use any other brand. The consistency is quite watery but pigmented at the same time.
@baileydownesxx C.
Review for: 502, 503, 504
I went on a night out and this gave up the glow and the party feeling and this was the first time I used it and compared to the other ones I tried this is the one that actually stand out and got me in the party mood I would defo get it again !

Looking for your answer?