BY 3DR #6 in Camcorders

Stock due in July. The 3DR is a ready-to-fly aerial photography drone with quadcopter, battery, controller and charger. With features like pushbutton flight and computer-assisted Smart Shots, Solo makes it easy for anyone to get professional aerial photos and video. Solo is powered by two 1 GHz computers for the best and smoothest aerial photography experience imaginable, including many world-first technologies and a host of built-in safety and support features. And it's the only all-in-one drone to offer wireless video streaming in vivid HD from your GoPro directly to your mobile device - at ranges up to half a mile. 3-axis gimbal head and GoPro HERO camera not included, sold separately. Recommended for ages 18+. Pilots must adhere to the CAA Flight Regulations. see more...

Nava S.
It’s 2018, everyone should own a drone- jk, I actually myself don’t own one lol. I’ve tried this one out and it’s pretty cool! Very easy to steer and navigate. The first time I used it I was nervous that I’d lose it by flying to far, but luckily, that didn’t happen.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
I don't personally own one but I do know someone who has one and have used it myself, and I thought it was so fun and there are so many things you can do with it, the technology is pretty amazing.
Antonio M.
Most issue prone drone ever. It has a very short range being about a football field length before it returns to home in wifi congested areas and about a half mile in rural areas. The gimbal is not nearly as good as a DJI drone despite being just as expensive (bought mine when they were $1000) giving all your videos notciable shaky footage unless you spend more money modifying it to be better. Experienced software issues that wouldn't allow my transmitter to connect with my drone, customer support left me to fix it myself denying me warranty coverage by not acknowledging a problem. And worst I had rapid battery drain which left me with a 5 minute flight time within the fist 6 months of owning the thing. I WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND A 3DR SOLO TO ANYONE!
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Got the drone and back back plus an extra battery for under 500. This is way cheaper than any other drone on the market for its quality. The gimbal keeps the shots very steady and the speeds are incredible. I can usually get a half mile range which is plenty for my purposes. I have multiple videos on my YouTube channel "tannerwaynejones" where you can see quality of shots from the drone. Probably would never buy a different drone. The smart shots are also perfect for making professional shots simple.
Anthony M.
Columbia Hts, MN
I love it it's very amazing Drone.
It's very powerful very good balance you will always record like a pro. the camera go pro 4 with the gimbal will always stay level no matter what it's a great experience evry time I fly it.
Ava B.
Trenton, OH
Omg I love this product. The packaging was the best packaging I have received. It comes with a camera . It is easy to use and I bought it at Best Buy . I live this so much . The only thing is I wish it was bigger and it could catch more footage and if it could go farther. I love this
Ary R.
Marietta, GA
The 3dr solo is a very wonderful drone its very intelegent and its price is very reasonable it can do everything any outher $2,000 drone can do it has alot of featues like return to home,gps,sensors,pause aircraft,gimble features and more i really do recomend this drone to beginers or experts i will never sell my 3dr solo
Christopher S.
bronx, NY
I was literally at the checkout line when the report came out about them falling out the sky. I ended up leaving it at the store
hamido Ă.
My name is ahmed ali Our Youtube Channel can be viewed at the following link . We have been reviewing the latest and greatest technology since 2010. We have over 5,000 subscribers on our mailing list and I have reviewed products from companies such. We just came across your product, and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of drone I would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on ourCHANNEL . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post . Once the review is complete I will run a competition for my subscribers to win the product, that is unless you would prefer I send it back to you which I am happy to do.
If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
My mailing address and contact details are below.
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Drones have made aerial photography and videography more accessible than ever before, but getting professional-looking shots is still fairly tricky. Unless you’ve had years of practice, it’s pretty difficult to fly a drone and control a camera at the same time.That’s where the Solo comes in. 3DRobotics designed this $800 bird specifically for shooting aerial video, and equipped it with a range of autonomous flight modes that make it easier to capture those smooth, sexy, professional-looking cinematic shots. We took it for a spin to find out if it can compete with DJI’s Phantom 4 as the beginner’s drone of choice.FEATURESThis drone has a lot going on under the hood, so let’s start with what sets it apart from other drones on the market.For starters, the Solo is the only drone on the market right now that boasts not one, but twodedicated 1GHz Cortex-A9 Linux computers. There’s one in the controller, and one onboard the drone itself that handles all high-level flight scripting, freeing Solo’s Pixhawk 2 autopilot to focus solely on keeping the copter in the air. This configuration makes the drone incredibly reliable, as there’s a much lower chance of a firmware freeze.
Second of all, you won’t find a camera on this drone. You’ll need to bring your own GoPro to the party, and it’s only compatible with Hero models 3, 3+ and 4. Obviously, the downside of this is that if you don’t already own a GoPro, you’ll need to drop an extra $400 or $500 before you can film anything from the air. The upside? You’re not married to the same camera forever, and can upgrade to a nicer model when better tech becomes available. And if you’ve already got a GoPro handy, you’re golden.3DR didn’t just bolt a GoPro mount on the bottom of the drone and call it good — the company actually worked with GoPro to build a custom drone integration. Once your camera is plugged in, you can control all its settings during flight, right from the 3DR controller. The two might be sold separately, but they work together like a team.Third, this drone can fly like a bat out of hell. 3DR doesn’t boast about it very much, but Solo can hit over 55 MPH if you take the training wheels off. That’s 10 MPH faster that DJI’s new Phantom 4, and it’ll go even faster with a good tailwind behind it. If you need a drone that can keep up with a car, motorcycle, snowboard, mountain bike, or anything else that moves fast, Solo would be a fantastic choice.Solo’s autonomous flight modes, which include Selfie, Cable Cam, Orbit, and Follow, are designed to make it easier to get professional-looking aerial video. The drone handles all the flight, which allows you to focus solely on capturing the perfect shot. Cable Cam mode, for example, allows you to choose two different points for the drone to fly between, like it’s zipping down an invisible cable. Along the way, you have full manual control over where the camera is pointing. There’s also Orbit Mode, which tells the drone to fly in a wide circle around the point of your choosing; Follow Me, which is self-explanatory; and even a Selfie mode, in which the drone will focus the camera on you, then fly up and back to create a dramatic reveal shot.
Leslie G.
Lodi, CA
I want a drone so bad but there to expensive 😭
Christina A.
How's the camera quality on this?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I do not understand how this object works, can you explain clearly how it works?
stephanie A.
london, ky
Okay so my family loves drones we really do! And I am considering this for 2017 and I want to know what is the perks that makes this drone better?
Ava B.
Trenton, OH
Does it come with a camera or not?