3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects Teeth Whitening Kit 20 ct Box uploaded by Sahar K.

BY CREST #4 in Teeth Whiteners

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips provide professional level whitening (with the use of the full kit) and results that last up to 12 months. Featuring Advanced Seal Technology, these no-slip Whitestrips allow you to talk, drink water and go about your day while you whiten with no sticky mess. see more...

Michelle G.
This is a product that is very effective. It truly works. However, if you have sensitive teeth, I wouldn’t recommend trying these. I have sensitive teeth and after 10 minutes, the whitening strips have me in tears. They also leave my teeth even more sensitive after. The box does provide a warning so I knew I was taking a risk by trying these. This is a great product but if you have sensitive teeth, I would just steer clear. I use the the 3D White Toothpaste and mouthwash morning and night and that really keeps my teeth white without the pain of the strips. This just wasn’t for me but if you don’t have sensitivity issues, DEFINITELY try them!
Lani S.
These bad boys work really well. They work really fast too. After I got braces off a long time ago I used these everyday to get my teeth pearly white. Now I use them probably once a week or biweekly, just to maintain the whiteness. The only downside is they make your teeth a little sensitive, but they work extremely well.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I have to say so far these are the best ones that I have used. I’ve made small purchases online for teeth whitening and I am not seeing that very many results. I also use natural remedies such as peroxide and baking soda, but these get the job done a lot faster!
Hannah F.
I used these after I had my braces wayyy back when to make my teeth more white and uniform in color. These strips work sooo well and made my teeth look great!! My orthodontist recommended them, and I’m so glad he did! My teeth stayed the color I wanted them, so I never had to rebuy these strips either.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
I have used these off and on since i was a little girl. The feeling is weird but comfortable and you can really see the difference. It really does whiten your teeth. I believe it is a little more on the pricey side with the full kit but i think it is worth it. Helps keep your teeth healthy and white.
Rangin A.
Smyrna , TN
I love the 3-D whitening strips they really do brighten teeth my teeth look whiter within the week but They made my teeth so sensitive it hurt so bad that’s why I will not be repurchasing them and gave it three stars
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad , CA
I’ve seen a dramatic difference with these. I’ve used them twice and both times they worked really nicely. It does make your teeth sensitive though so if that an issue don’t use it. I highly recommend it.
Logan B.
It's an amazing feeling to have an in store product actually work! When people compliment you on how white your teeth are is an amazing feeling, thanks to Crest white strips! One of my favorite products!
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
These do work better than any other brand or product out there, but I don't like the way they slide around on my teeth. I also don't like the slime they leave behind. That being said: these inconveniences are totally worth it in the end because, like I said before, these things work! My teeth can be sensitive at times, and these don't seem to cause any irritations.
Stefani G.
We buy the 30 White strip pack thru Amazon, been using it for a year now and my teeth are very white! It’s pricey but definitely cheaper than going to the dentist to get your teeth whitening!!!
Gabby W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Does this leave your teeth sensitive?
Keyana G.
How soon did you all see results and how drastic was it?
Millie A.
Derbyshire
When can you see a difference?