3D White Oral-B Glide 3D White Radiant Mint Flavor Floss Picks, 450 Count uploaded by Hayley F.

BY ORAL-B #11 in Dental Floss & Picks

Slide into a 3D White smile. Help ensure your smile is at its whitest when you use Oral-B Glide 3D White Floss Picks. With a convenient handle that doubles as a pick, 3D White floss picks help remove food particles and dental plaque from hard-to-reach places between teeth so you are always smiling in confidence. And, by removing food particles and plaque, floss picks help prevent surface stains between teeth. Sliding up to 50% more easily between teeth than the leading floss picks thanks to the silky smooth texture of Glide floss, 3D White floss picks are a secret weapon to a whiter smile. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I have always hated flossing, it's hard to do, hard to reach your back teeth and a couple times the floss has even cut into my gums but since I found the Radiant Mint Picks I don't ever have those problems anymore. They are easy to use and they never cut my gums.
Callie G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love how easy these are to use. I can have them wherever I go and it’s the perfect size. They have both the floss side and then the bottom has a pick.They definitely get the job done without the tangling of regular floss.
Stefanie F.
As someone who hated flossing while growing up, these were such a great find. I now floss like a crazy woman. They even have a nice minty scent to them. I now don’t mind flossing and even carry these around in my purse
Megan L.
Wadsworth , OH
So obviously, flossing is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth. However, I hate the little packs of floss where you have to break it off and twist the ends around your finger. I love the minty flavor of these and I love that they’re in stock form so you don’t have to get your fingers messy as you can have better control.
keirstin b.
norfolk
I like these because they have a thicker floss to them than others. They don’t bend and snap as easily and it doesn’t feel like if you push too hard it’s going to break the floss right off. Also it has a great taste.
Tiarra M.
Saint Louis , MO
A Nother necessity I can’t live without it it’s highly effective I bought it from target are you that every day can’t go without you then it is always me every last one of my expectations I’m always satisfied
Deniese W.
I used this product when I had braces and have continued to use after they were removed. The product is the only one that keeps the in between spots clean. It is very effective on flossing your teeth and would highly recommend it’s use to everyone
Rebekah H.
I really like the 3D white floss sticks. They are easy to use and have a nice minty flavor to them. They make it easy to reach in the back and get in between those hard to reach spots.
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
The oral-b glide are my favorite floss picks because they glide well between the teeth and don't hurt my gums. I have tried other brands of floss picks available at my local store like the Dentek ones and they hurt and cut my gums. The only thing I don't like about these is that sometimes they break after only flossing 1-3 teeth so I end up using 2 or sometimes even 3. I do have 3 crowns and thats usually where they break. As far as their effectiveness at cleaning between the teeth, I don't know how they compare to flossing with the type of floss tape that comes in a roll.
KShanta N.
Riverview, FL
Gives you that just brushed clean while enhancing your whitening products. It's gentle on the gums yet powerful enough to clear the particles at the root of the tooth. Professional quality whitening is an added benefit! Feel like you've visited your hygienist in the comfort of your home! Leaves a lasting minty taste. These are easy to carry; toss a few in your purse, in your desk, in your gym bag or in your overnight bag. It's a great way to freshen up on the go.