3D White Oral-B Glide 3D White Radiant Mint Flavor Floss Picks, 450 Count uploaded by Hayley F.

BY ORAL-B #79 in Dental Floss & Picks

Slide into a 3D White smile. Help ensure your smile is at its whitest when you use Oral-B Glide 3D White Floss Picks. With a convenient handle that doubles as a pick, 3D White floss picks help remove food particles and dental plaque from hard-to-reach places between teeth so you are always smiling in confidence. And, by removing food particles and plaque, floss picks help prevent surface stains between teeth. Sliding up to 50% more easily between teeth than the leading floss picks thanks to the silky smooth texture of Glide floss, 3D White floss picks are a secret weapon to a whiter smile. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I have always hated flossing, it's hard to do, hard to reach your back teeth and a couple times the floss has even cut into my gums but since I found the Radiant Mint Picks I don't ever have those problems anymore. They are easy to use and they never cut my gums.
Callie G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love how easy these are to use. I can have them wherever I go and it’s the perfect size. They have both the floss side and then the bottom has a pick.They definitely get the job done without the tangling of regular floss.
Stefanie F.
As someone who hated flossing while growing up, these were such a great find. I now floss like a crazy woman. They even have a nice minty scent to them. I now don’t mind flossing and even carry these around in my purse
Megan L.
Wadsworth, OH
So obviously, flossing is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth. However, I hate the little packs of floss where you have to break it off and twist the ends around your finger. I love the minty flavor of these and I love that they’re in stock form so you don’t have to get your fingers messy as you can have better control.
Rebekah H.
I really like the 3D white floss sticks. They are easy to use and have a nice minty flavor to them. They make it easy to reach in the back and get in between those hard to reach spots.
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
The oral-b glide are my favorite floss picks because they glide well between the teeth and don't hurt my gums. I have tried other brands of floss picks available at my local store like the Dentek ones and they hurt and cut my gums. The only thing I don't like about these is that sometimes they break after only flossing 1-3 teeth so I end up using 2 or sometimes even 3. I do have 3 crowns and thats usually where they break. As far as their effectiveness at cleaning between the teeth, I don't know how they compare to flossing with the type of floss tape that comes in a roll.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Love the easy to use pick form this product come in.  So good to keep in you make-up bag to have on hand after eating to make sure nothing is stuck in your teeth.  That oral B that though to make these mint scented and flavored plus adding whitening is a complete stroke of genius.
Ruth E.
Fantastic product and fantastic brand. I was used to using regular floss for my teeth, so I was a little skeptical to try floss with a pick... after trying this I must say that I have been wasting my time! These are amazing and makes flossing super easy and less messy.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
I bought these on a whim and was pleasantly surprised at how gentle they are! I was using my old floss sticks after a filling and flossing around the tooth that was filled was extremely painful, but these floss sticks are made of a much more gentle material and hardly caused any pain with flossing around the filled tooth. They also help leave a pleasant smell in your mouth after you are done!
Krystal D.
These ate great for on the go especially easy to ise after each amd every meal or snack! I luv how ot has a hint of freshness to it so u feel as though u have used mouth wash as well! And this floss gets out all of the food that gets caught inbetween my teeth! Great product