BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this tooth brush. The bristles are softer than any tooth brush I've had before. It cleans my entire mouth even places I normally have issues getting like between my teeth. It was under ten dollars for great results!
Jennifer R.
Spring City
I love this toothbrush. I have a smaller mouth and this toothbrush is super effective at reaching hard to get to spots. I use mine 2-3 times daily. I purchase this product from either Walmart or Target.
Tabitha B.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love this toothbrush! I was using an electric toothbrush before and I just didn't feel like it did a good job at getting my teeth clean. I switched over to this toothbrush on a recommendation and my teeth looked so clean. I have been using this brand for 2 years now and my dental check ups have been a breeze.
Emma L.
Columbus, OH
These are my favorite brushes! I love the soft gum massagers on the sides, it really makes me think I'm doing a deep clean. I have sensitive gums so I don't like a brush that is too harsh. It completely met expectations and I've used this brand of brush for multiple years now!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I’ve tried all kinds of toothbrushes and this was one of them. It cleaned a little better than most because of the bristle design. I’m just not a fan of manual toothbrushes anymore, so I use an electric. The price for these are affordable and you can find them anywhere.
Kristen H.
Columbus, OH
Great toothbrushes! They work well for our entire family! My husband loves a medium, but I prefer a soft. we both can agree on this toothbrush, because it's so versitile! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed and helps keep them white!
Jessie A.
This was actually pretty hard, not as soft as I was expecting. I have sensitive teeth so it was too abrasive for me, however my boyfriend also bought it and thinks it does a great job.
Anna P.
Also though this wasn't my favorite toothbrush I've ever purchased but I did enjoy it while I had it. And I only liked it for one reason. The rubber Brussels on the end it made brush my teeth and tongue more enjoyable I'm not sure why
morgan B.
McDonough , GA
stefffa K.
I generally use my electric tooth brush, but i keep this toothbrush on hand because i like to use it to brush my tongue. I only buy this toothbrush with the soft bristles. Everything else is too stiff for my liking.