BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I like tooth brushes that's have the silicone tubes on the sides I don't know what they do but they obviously get my teeth clean and don't irritate my gums or anything in that nature I like these kinds of toothbrushes
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
I love the multiple bristles, like a massage for my gums! I started getting hooked on these when I had braces and it was hard to get in all the nooks and crannies
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
A great manual toothbrush. My teeth feel squeaky clean after each time I brush. I feel it gets deep into my gums making flossing easier. It also has a tongue brush so you can have a whole clean mouth!
Serena F.
Kent, OH
My teeth always feel very shiny and smooth after brushing my teeth with this brush. it's not too rough to the point of making my gums bleed but it is just the right amount of roughness to get clean.
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Honestly. I could care less what brand my tooth brush is but I love any tooth brush that is medium. it's really nice and makes my mouth feel clean like I scrubbed it hard and got everything out. so nice.
Tiffany T.
Jessup , MD
I love this toothbrush, its soft on my gums and gets my teeth clean. I literally hear compliments on my teeth all the time. I don't have a secret, its just the power in my toothbrush!
Ariana S.
It's a nice toothbrush. I'm not really biased on toothbrushes, and long as it gets my mouth clean. I do like the tongue brush on the back of most these days. And this one has it.
Jenna C.
I feel this tooth brush always kept my mouth clean an more fresh feeling! I love how its the right amount of softness for my gums an tongue. Definitely my favorite toothbrush!!
Annette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
I like this toothbrush. Its good for getting leftover food particles out from between your teeth. It is also not super harsh on the gums like some other brands I have tried.
carmen c.
My favorite denatal product brush that has a great reputation and a great price that would make me recommend it in a minute and can be found at most upscale box stores
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?