BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Liz R.
Brunswick, ME
I like this toothbrush a lot, it gets the job done without having bristles that are too stiff or too soft. As far as I can tell there isn't really a way that the toothbrush could be better and it does everything that a toothbrush should do. Would recommend to others.
Kiran T.
Elmont, NY
I LOVE THIS BRUSH! The price might seem steep for one brush but hey you dont need starbucks for one day. I love the triangle top - it reaches those hard to reach gaps between your teeth that you usually have to floss for! I love the deep reaching effect of the brush.
Aime C.
Medium bristles are the best, they work at cleaning my teeth and tongue and gums without damage. I've never had a problem with cavities because of this baby right here! Repurchase every time
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
This toothbrush is just the right stiffness for me. It doesn't fray too easily, but it also doesn't hurt my gums when I brush with it. It also removes the plaque pretty well. If you're looking for a sturdy, high-quality toothbrush, this is the one for you!
Jacquelyn D.
This head of the brush is a good size for just about any size mouth. The rubber bristles on the outer part of the brush really help the shape of the head. The brush itself lasts quite a while. I have been purchasing this brush for several years and still like it.
Emily H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I use this toothbrush in conjunction with the Crest 3D White toothpaste, and I have noticed a real difference in the color of my teeth since starting to use this. I have not purchased another toothbrush since trying this one out! Totally recommend!
Alexa W.
College Station, TX
I'd never heard of a whitening toothbrush and since my teeth are too sensitive for whitening treatments, this product really does wonders! It leaves my teeth feeling so clean too
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Love these toothbrushes! The little bristles feel like they're polishing my teeth. They work well and the bristles last without fraying before it's time to toss the toothbrush.
Laney O.
Orlando
This is a really good manual toothbrush. I️ tend to prefer automatic ones, but I️ saw this at walgreens, and it’s much better. It works very well, and was pretty cheap. It only takes a little bit of toothpaste, i’m very satisfied.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I like tooth brushes that's have the silicone tubes on the sides I don't know what they do but they obviously get my teeth clean and don't irritate my gums or anything in that nature I like these kinds of toothbrushes
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?