BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
I prefer electric toothbrushes but I was going for something cheaper. This met my expectations but I forgot how easy it is to brush your teeth with an electric! I will be switching back to the pulsar 3d white version. I would not recommend to others
Kristen W.
Phoenix, MD
This is the basic toothbrush I use. I've never liked electric tooth brushes and am not dedicated to any particular type of toothbrush. This one does a great job making my mouth feel clean without bleeding, which is really all i look for in a toothbrush.
Bryandie C.
Addison, IL
This was the last toothbrush I purchased. I must say...I really like this toothbrush. I use it every morning and every night. I purchased it at Walmart Super center. This was my 1st time purchasing it. I would defiantly recommend it to others.
Janisa Q.
Me and my husband bought these on a whim in Walmart and didn’t expect the toothbrush to white too much. We always buy Creast 3D white toothpaste so I knew how this worked and when I started using this toothbrush I was pleasantly surprised to find that it made a small difference. I think this got off small surface stains. If you wanted to really whiten use Creast white strips.
Tiffany C.
Port Orange, FL
I love this toothbrush! I'm a total clean freak about my teeth. I've used a lot of brushes that just dont quite do it for me. This toothbrush paired with my crest 3D white toothpaste leave my mouth feeling refreshed and clean!
Shannon R.
I love this toothbrush. I find that with regular/cheaper toothbrushes I don't get that squeaky clean feel. This brush helps me get my teeth a very deep clean feeling. I use it once a day (usually use an electric toothbrush at night). I would definitely buy it again.
Fox T.
Murrieta, CA
This toothbrush works really well. The rubber bristles on the sides remove a lot of surface stains. The only downside is that it doesn't work well on the tongue, but I use it with my Crest 3-D Whitening system and love it.
Nicole B.
Providence Forge, VA
I honestly don't look for specifics when it comes to a toothbrush. Usually, I just use the brush I get from my dentist but when I do purchase a new one, I find myself reaching for this to compliment my toothpaste.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
I feel like this tooth brush does a good job cleaning my teeth and my tongue. It also has massage bristles for my gums and the bristle color fades when when its time to replace the brush. Works very well for me.
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
I tried this toothbrush, but the "soft" version, not the medium version. i feel like it cleaned thoroughly, without being too stuff and hurting my gums. i just didn't notice any whitening effects. which was a bummer.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?