BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Victoria V.
Sheffield Lake
My favorite toothbrush. The rubber pieces on the side make me feel like I'm getting a wonderful massage in my mouth. Also the backside has a tongue cleaner so no more bad breath!
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
I like the way this brush holds up. It doesn’t flex too much in my hand and the bristles work well to get all the corners. I like the grin on the handle as well.
Tula R.
Buffalo, NY
This is by far my favorite tooth brush and I hope hope HOPE this is not discontinued in the near future. I can honestly write that this toothbrush not only cleans teeth very well but also provides a nice clean massaging clean for my gums as well. I highly recommend this toothbrush!
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
Love this brush, I tend to use my brushes pretty aggressively and find that the Oral B has good life time. The color of the product is also nice more premium then others I've used and I use it at least 3 times a day. I would recommend it to others for the quality and life-time.
Linda G.
Salinas, CA
I just don't like those plastic wedge bristles that are supposed to remove plaque or whatever. I feel the miss spots when I'm trying to clean my teeth. I think plain bristles do a much better job. Simple is better. These brushes don't ever work for me. I feel I have to brush my teeth twice as long to get them really clean.
Julia M.
I'm not going to gush like a crazy woman over a toothbrush. This does the job. It is super gentle on my teeth and gums. The colors are cute. It feels good in my hand. It makes my mouth feel clean. It's always nice to have a good product to rely on.
Sarah K.
New York
This tooth brush is great!! It’s bristles are so soft and it feels great in the teeth. For such a cheap toothbrush, it really does the job! I use this thing everyday!! I would highly recommend this amazing toothbrush to others!!
Angela Jane F.
Jamestown
Helps whiten teeth very well, but the whitening agent is really strong. Causes my teeth to hurt when used excessively. I tend to keep the use down to once per week, and switch out with a sensitivity paste of the same brand.
kayla P.
I like that this toothbrush has multiple purposes for you and the teeth on toothbrush is perfect for all spaces .i love the tounge scrubber .i have bought this brand basically my whole life and they have never dissatisfied me.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Everyone in my family uses this very useful toothbrush. It’s not so narrow so it gets all the teeth. I purchased it at my local Walgreens and repurchase every two months or so to make sure we are always safe.
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?