BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Ashley L.
Keyport, NJ
Whitening? I don't think so. However it did seem to brush well and get all the food out of my teeth
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
Great brush. Affordable and easy to find. I used it everyday when I did have one and no complaints!
Lilyana A.
Thompson
Work very well and I saw my results within abiut a week or so, but for full results takes a while
Claudia L.
OMAHA, NE
I love this brand for toothbrush, hahaha I think because my parents always tell me about that!
Toothbrush is great gets into the places that are hard to get into . Easy to use . Works great
Lynnette O.
Bronx, NY
My family gets the big pack in Costco and it's turn out pretty good. We use these all the time
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I love this toothbrush as well. I love the color and it also helps with keeping my teeth white
Hannah P.
Weddington, NC
Love this toothbrush. It teaches those hard to reach areas and my teeth feel a lot more clean.
Brooke M.
Love this tootbrush. It's perfect size for my teeth and the soft britsels are easy on the gums.
Stevie S.
Cawood, KY
I love this toothbrush! It really cleans my teeth so well and I have rebought time after time.
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?