BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Samantha S.
Bend, OR
I like this toothbrushes because the bristles are firm. But it’s hard for me to find a bad toothbrush
Keslie B.
I love a good medium toothbrush! Leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean! Doesn’t hurt my gums either.
Brittany G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love it! Cleans all my teeth and feels amazing. Others I've used don't do that and don't last at all
Celine S.
Louisville , KY
Definitely does its job, I can't really say that it helps with whitening, but it's a fine toothbrush
Kisha W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love it. It works great . No problems recommending it to small children . I love it . I love it so
Stefanie F.
Although I didn’t notice any difference when it came to “whitening” it was still a good toothbrush.
Michelle M.
Johnson City, NY
I get this toothbrush everytime it is my favorite and my teeth always feel so clean after using it.
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Toothbrush works great. It’s the perfect feel for me. I usually buy oral b when I buy toothbrushes.
Brandon m.
Jamestown, NY
Good brand. Very good quality. Durable. Stands up to wear and tear usage. Value is good for price.
Yadira V.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love it. Brisels are just right strenghth not to hard no to soft. Oral b always has coupons online
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?