BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Clean fresh clean smooth amazingly clean feeling teeth and mouth you know it's lit cause got the product
Emma B.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Worked really well, got food out of my teeth, not a very hard brush. Would use again. Highly recommended
Kseniya K.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this toothbrush since high school. It cleans my tongue and cheek and is soft on my teeth
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
I love these toothbrushes! Everyone in my family does too. Not crazy expensive but not super cheap either
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I really like this non-motorized tooth brush. When you want to do the manual work, it does a great job!!!
Aruba N.
Rockford, IL
This is just an average tooth brush. It's nothing special. It gets the job done and is reasonably priced.
Brenda S.
Pink Hill
This toothbrush is absolutely stunning and Fabulous 😍😍😍 I love the way that it feels on my teeth 😘😘😘😘😘
Alicia H.
Camby, IN
Good toothbrush. Gets the job done! I feel almost all name brand toothbrushes are pretty much the same.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
I like this toothbrushes because the bristles are firm. But it’s hard for me to find a bad toothbrush
Brittany G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love it! Cleans all my teeth and feels amazing. Others I've used don't do that and don't last at all
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?