BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
A good toothbrush. It feels like there are more textures that help to clean your whole mouth better. Would recommend!
Tabbitha B.
Albertville, AL
Oral B is a good brand of toothbrushes. They won’t disappoint. I have bought them for a while. I am repeat user
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
My husband brought this wonderful tooth brush home while at the store. This pair great with my SmartFoam toothpaste.
Rachel L.
Decent toothbrush. Nothing overly exciting about it. Very sturdy, and pretty colors. Does its job as a toothbrush.
Belinda B.
Apopka, FL
Oral b is an awesome brand. I love this toothbrush. I always feel like my mouth gets extra clean with this product.
Marisol P.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite tooth brushes of all time. At least my mouth really really clean all throughout the day.
Riley B.
Buffalo, OH
This is my favorite toothbrush. I usually have to replace my toothbrushes frquently but with these I don't have to
Holly F.
I like the medium because I feel it gets the teeth just at the right amount of clean and it doesn't hurt my gums
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
This removes ALL the plaque. I love how clean my mouth feels when I use this product. Would definitely recommend.
Pahoua Y.
Minneapolis, MN
i've always loved these toothbrushes because they were affordable but it works just like any regular toothbrush.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?