BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Jennifer G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love this one it actually really good I feel like it gets everywhere and it last a while and stays in good condition .
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth , OH
Great toothbrush, I flip back and forth between manual and electric, oral-b toothbrushes are great and dentist approved
Jennifer T.
Hurst, TX
This is the only toothbrush I buy! It does a great job cleaning teeth and removing plaque. It helps keep breath fresh!
destiny b.
Wilmington, CA
Works well easy to find at the grocery store gets the job done to it's best ability I suggest this brand to my friends
Victoria H.
Land O Lakes, FL
Best toothbrushes I had so far! Teeth and gums are healthier and whiter.definitely comes in handy with my sweet tooth.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite regular tooth brush did work great but the price went up so I switch to a power toothbrush instead.
Sirena B.
Carolina
Este cepillo es maravilloso, cuenta con unas cerdas perfectas para el cuidso oral y llega hasta las zonas inalcanzanles
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
I love this toothbrush. I got it on sale at target. I will keep buying them and I couldn’t compare it to any others.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
My husband brought this wonderful tooth brush home while at the store. This pair great with my SmartFoam toothpaste.
Tabbitha B.
Albertville, AL
Oral B is a good brand of toothbrushes. They won’t disappoint. I have bought them for a while. I am repeat user
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?