BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
I've had this toothbrush for a good minute and it still works great but I'm thinking of getting an electric Oral-B toothbrush
Krystle B.
I didn’t find much of a difference with this whitening toothbrush versus a regular brush. The only difference was the price.
hattie.rebecca S.
Clyde , NC
A toothbrush is a tooth brush and I typically grab one off the aisle. I’ve tried electric but really these are the way to go.
Michaela S.
toledo, OH
Gets in all the nooks and craneys and on top of that it has soft bristles won't hurt or tear your gums lasts a long time too
Sarah B.
I use Oral B products over others. The toothbrush is firm and the bristles are flexible enough to offer you the best clean.
Brandy C.
Mecca, CA
Nothing extraordinary about this tooth brush in particular. It does its job and it's affordable which is why I purchase it.
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
Over all pretty good for a manual tooth brush. Not too harsh on my gums and I'm able to reach my hard to get wisdom teeth.
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
This is the best tooth brush! My dentist gave me one free, and it's AWESOME. I will definitely purchase one in the future.
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
like this tooth brush brand, bought it last minute super quick after not being able to find mine and it works like a charm!
Emily V.
Springfield, IL
Best manual toothbrush on the market. It really gets in there! Normally target has a sale of percentages off on them also
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?