BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Stacy P.
cleveland
My dentist gives out oralB toothbrushes with every cleaning. I buy more at CVS. It is gentle yet effective. I don’t use any other brand.
Tracy A.
Pawtucket, RI
I did not think this toothbrush was worth the money and would not purchase another. I think products are more effective than this brush.
Jakki F.
Evansville, IN
Toothbrushes are so expensive these days. Id love to have one of these ever 3 months but there are 5 of us and that's almost impossible.
Chris S.
Lillington
This really is a great toothbrush. Is firm without being scratchy and does a great job of reaching EVERYTHING. Priced well at Walmart.
Amber A.
Easley, SC
I liked this tooth brush and I bought a few other this from this brand to help get my teeth white. But I didn't really see any changes.
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA
Pretty standard toothbrush. It lasts about the same amount of time as other toothbrush brands, before the bristles start to wear out.
Tanya B.
Plant City, FL
I have pretty sensitive teeth so I love my oral-b toothbrushes. I try not to sway from this brand bc its always real easy on my gums.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
I love this toothbrush. Seems to get in all the crevices and contours of my mouth well. Really seems to help with whitening as well.
Connie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Not much to say. It works okay, but since i toss out my toothbrush every month i can just buy a cheaper one. not too crazy about it
Heather W.
Monticello, AR
My favorite manual toothbrush. Has different length and type of bristles to reach difficult places for a great cleaning experience.
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?