BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I always use oral-B tooth brushes ! They do the job and they are dentist recommend! I use mine serves times a day and change them out every month
Michelle P.
Fresno
Love using this brand because my teeth are so sensitive. So I always make sure I get one that will clean my teeth and is gentle for me as well.
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
I love this toothbrush! I get medium bristle and I feel like it really does its job! I will continue to buy it and the price can’t be beaten.
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
I enjoy this tooth brush very much it makes my teeth feel extra clean after brushing. It helps get the gunk off my teeth every time I use it.
Kiya H.
Schofield Barracks, HI
I love this toothbrush, my teeth always feel so clean after I use it. It has the rubber bristles on the side to help clean too. Works great.
Shannon B.
Decatur, tx
I'm pretty rough on tooth brushes. This one is great and helps reach difficult places. Also can tell a difference in coffee stains fading.
Tiarra M.
Saint Louis , MO
I always use these little toothbrushes when I’m on the go or traveling I get the job done manually the problem is is you can travel with it
Krystle T.
Lima, NY
This toothbrush does a great job of cleaning, and getting in between teeth. Personal favorite and one of the only toothbrushes I will buy.
Tracy A.
Pawtucket, RI
I did not think this toothbrush was worth the money and would not purchase another. I think products are more effective than this brush.
Sydney H.
Northwood, OH
It does it's job. I have never had a spectacular toothbrush maybe? It works just as well as any other toothbrush I've used in my life :)
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?