3D White Oral-B 3D White Radiant Whitening Toothbrush 40 Medium 1 Count (42 mm pack size) uploaded by M M.

BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
Best toothbrush I’ve bought. I repurchase it every couple of months. I feel like it really leaves my teeth squeaky clean. From the first time I used it I was blown away. My husband uses it as well and also loves it.
Tracy B.
Phoenix, AZ
Great basic toothbrush to use. It cleans well and the bristles don’t fall out or flatten quickly. I will not use cheap toothbrushes because you end up replacing them every month!
M M.
Springfield, MA
ove these brushes because they don't have horrible bumps on the back for tongue cleaning! I don't want to have my cheek rubbed raw while I am brushing my teeth. I can use an old toothbrush to clean my tongue. I have to say that I really like the stiffer rubber projections that run the length of the brush head on each side.
Ayla A.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite and probably my only favorite manual toothbrush. It gives great coverage up to the gum line. You can actually feel a deep clean with this brush and so I never worry when I cut my time short on brushing because I know it gives a good reach and coverage. If I could have this brush as an electronic - I'd be golden!
Kat D.
I love this tooth brush! I have really sensitive gums and I feel like it's really hard to get my teeth cleaned well with other toothbrushes. although I don't see any effects on the whitening of my teeth it is very comfortable to use and I really like it
Beatrice L.
Somerville, MA
Its a good toothbrush that cleans your teeth well. It meets my expectations with how it brushes and how clean my teeth feels. I don't think there are any cons about this toothbrush. I love oral-b and their products never fail me at all. I would recommend this to others.
Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
This toothbrush works really well at removing plaque and cleaning teeth. My only complaint is that it is still kind of harsh on the teeth and gums even if you buy the soft bristles toothbrush. Pretty affordable for how well it works. I like it overall. Just a little harsh.
Lisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have purchased this toothbrush time and time again and am always pleased with how well it cleans my teeth. In combination with the whitening toothpaste and mouthwash, I have really noticed a difference in the color of my teeth! They just feel better all around.
Samantha M.
Irwin, PA
I have no complaints with this toothbrush. It's standard and does the job. I feel like it holds up pretty well and does what I need it to do. I don't really understand the whitening claims on the packaging but I like it none the less
Grace W.
Louisville, KY
Love this toothbrush! Leaves my pearly whites fresh and clean. I️ bought the toothbrush initially and now I️ keep buying new brush heads, because I’m so dependent on it. I️ got mine from amazon and now my whole family has them.