BY ORAL-B

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Jacquelyn D.
This head of the brush is a good size for just about any size mouth. The rubber bristles on the outer part of the brush really help the shape of the head. The brush itself lasts quite a while. I have been purchasing this brush for several years and still like it.
Olivia D.
Great overall toothbrush. Nothing special but it doesn’t hurt teeth with it’s soft Brush. Met my expectations for a toothbrush . Similar to most alternatives, but overall satisfied with the product !
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Great toothbrush and all like how has the tongue brushing side unlike most toothbrushes where you have to use the bristles which doesn't make any sense. Unfortunately it doesn't fit inside of most toothbrush caps for travel purposes or anything like that it's like you have to get into entire container tube-like thing to put your toothbrush in which is very annoying
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Always used oral b never any issues with the toothbrush. I love changing them out every month to get something different. My reason for changing them out so often is due to my gums I like the harder bristles and I can't seem to find them in my area and after about a month I feel as the bristles get to soft and I'm not getting the best from the item.
Emerald S.
Baltimore, MD
There okay I’m going to try something new next time . I️ got it from my local Walmart and they feel super cheap and just not worth it I️ mean there okay and get the job done
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I use this as my day to day tooth brush, it has always done a good job. I bought it at walgreens as part of a proctor gamble promotion. Its bristles are sturdy and do a good job scrubbing away debris. I use it twice a day in ths morning and evening. I will continue to use it !
Laney O.
Orlando
This is a really good manual toothbrush. I️ tend to prefer automatic ones, but I️ saw this at walgreens, and it’s much better. It works very well, and was pretty cheap. It only takes a little bit of toothpaste, i’m very satisfied.
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
Anything that advertises as whitening I'm a sucker for ... including this tooth brush lol. I definitely like this toothbrush and feel it kind of surpasses other tooth bushes. My mouth feels cleaner and fresher for longer.
Liz D.
N Tazewell, VA
This is a great brush to use it really feels like it gets your mouth very clean and it isn't too harsh I've used this brand for years it's all me and my family use I will definitely buy again and would recommend
Lauren W.
Dunkirk, MD
Love this toothbrush for how rough it is on my teeth and how soft it is on my gums. I always buy oral-b because of how reliable the brush is and how it always gives me the best results.
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
This is ruff on the teeth?