BY ORAL-B #3 in Toothbrushes

Battery-operated brushing for a brighter smile. Strike the perfect balance between a regular & manual toothbrush and a power toothbrush when you brush daily with Oral-B 3D White Pulsar toothbrush. Battery operated, the 3D White Pulsar uses the vibration of the brush head to break up plaque and penetrate deeper between teeth than a regular manual toothbrush. Use it regularly to remove surface stains to reveal a whiter smile. Plus, the unique brush head design, featuring micro-pulsating bristles, actually contours to your teeth’s unique shape. Moderate pressure and gentle on tooth enamel, the 3D White Pulsar is an upgrade in your daily brushing routine. see more...

April D.
Livingston, TN
First off Oral-B is my toothbrush of choice for my family. This toothbrush is the perfect mix for anyone who likes regular toothbrushes size and texture but would like a little bonus of the extra scrub that battery operated toothbrushes give. The only reason I never liked battery operated toothbrushes in the past is BC they was either too big or too small....this toothbrush my friend has changed all of that. I can't recommend this brush enough. Also has an amazing price tag as well. Bonus Christmas idea. Buy the four pack and toothbrush covers and stick them in your families stocking for Christmas morning. They will love it and think of you everytime that they brush their teeth.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
This is the only kind of tooth brush I will use! I absolutely love the way it cleans my gums and gets in between my teeth! I hardly have to floss right away after even tho I do always! This brush really helps clean your tongue too
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Great toothbrushes. They last me longer than most other brands that I have found. I use this with Colgate toothpaste and mouth wash products. I would buy them again and this is a product that I would recommend.
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
Best tooth brush ever! I never have a doubt that my teeth are clean! It’s not heavy and it definitely gets in there pretty deep! I love it and definitely recommend the purchase of Thais toothbrush! Love it!
Eva A.
Laurel, MD
Love the softness of the brush. Doesn’t wear out quick like other brands. It meet my expectation and more. I use it twice daily and I would buy again. I bought the pack from Costco.
Katerina J.
Lakebay
This tooth brush is definitely my most favorite tooth brush I've come acrossed in along time. The battery last for a long time I like that the brisals on the tooth brush are able to reach in hard to get places. I would buy this brand of tooth brush again!
Taitum V.
I like the different bristles. I feel like overall I get my teeth pretty clean with this brush. They last a good amount of time before needing to be replaced and do their job.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Oral-b in general makes great toothbrushes and some of the best which is why I have always bought from them. I start using these when I wanted to get into electric toothbrushes. I will say these work way better then manuals but electric toothbrushes are a game changer. Start with these if you want to eventually get to that.
Jan G.
My dentist recommend me to get an electric toothbrush brush for my teen, I find this packet in Costco for $15 so it was an amazing deal. Batteries included. Oral-B offers a guaranty with it makes this even better.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I love oral b tooth brushes. They are the only toothbrushes I’ll use. They are great for cleaning and the best for hard to reach areas. I purchased this at a grocery store and they left me very satisfied.