BY ORAL-B

Battery-operated brushing for a brighter smile. Strike the perfect balance between a regular & manual toothbrush and a power toothbrush when you brush daily with Oral-B 3D White Pulsar toothbrush. Battery operated, the 3D White Pulsar uses the vibration of the brush head to break up plaque and penetrate deeper between teeth than a regular manual toothbrush. Use it regularly to remove surface stains to reveal a whiter smile. Plus, the unique brush head design, featuring micro-pulsating bristles, actually contours to your teeth’s unique shape. Moderate pressure and gentle on tooth enamel, the 3D White Pulsar is an upgrade in your daily brushing routine. see more...

Liane N.
Largo, FL
This is the only kind of tooth brush I will use! I absolutely love the way it cleans my gums and gets in between my teeth! I hardly have to floss right away after even tho I do always! This brush really helps clean your tongue too
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Great toothbrushes. They last me longer than most other brands that I have found. I use this with Colgate toothpaste and mouth wash products. I would buy them again and this is a product that I would recommend.
Eva A.
Laurel, MD
Love the softness of the brush. Doesn’t wear out quick like other brands. It meet my expectation and more. I use it twice daily and I would buy again. I bought the pack from Costco.
Jan G.
My dentist recommend me to get an electric toothbrush brush for my teen, I find this packet in Costco for $15 so it was an amazing deal. Batteries included. Oral-B offers a guaranty with it makes this even better.
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
Best tooth brush ever! I never have a doubt that my teeth are clean! It’s not heavy and it definitely gets in there pretty deep! I love it and definitely recommend the purchase of Thais toothbrush! Love it!
Taitum V.
I like the different bristles. I feel like overall I get my teeth pretty clean with this brush. They last a good amount of time before needing to be replaced and do their job.
jennie A.
springfield, IL
I like using 3D White toothbrush is because the whitening power is built right into the toothbrush and the bristles are soft enough to reach all of my sensitive locations!
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I love oral b tooth brushes. They are the only toothbrushes I’ll use. They are great for cleaning and the best for hard to reach areas. I purchased this at a grocery store and they left me very satisfied.
April D.
Livingston, TN
First off Oral-B is my toothbrush of choice for my family. This toothbrush is the perfect mix for anyone who likes regular toothbrushes size and texture but would like a little bonus of the extra scrub that battery operated toothbrushes give. The only reason I never liked battery operated toothbrushes in the past is BC they was either too big or too small....this toothbrush my friend has changed all of that. I can't recommend this brush enough. Also has an amazing price tag as well. Bonus Christmas idea. Buy the four pack and toothbrush covers and stick them in your families stocking for Christmas morning. They will love it and think of you everytime that they brush their teeth.
Rosauri P.
Miami Florida
Currently my toothbrush is Oral-B brand, I have been using it for about 1 month and it is a very good brush, unlike others that in the first month are starting to get damaged, these toothbrushes are quite resistant. All the people who live in my house use a toothbrush of this brand.